PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 Facebook pic grabber (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78264)

hasseye 08-06-2009 09:04 PM

SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 Facebook pic grabber

Hey guys,
Ive updated to 6.5 loving it, had the SPB MB3 on it, liked it but got sick of it,

but i guess you can say that i got spoiled with some of the things there...Like I enjoyed having a program that just had fairly large pictures of contacts that you can slide through...anything like this around??? OR is there any program out there besides ATContacts that is actually for your contacts???

On top of this i enjoyed how you could click on someones name...log into your facebook account and it would find your friends picture...any program like this yet available and perfected???
Thanks guys

unr 08-07-2009 09:00 AM

Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 Facebook pic grabber

You should check out 'Resco Contact Manager'

hasseye 08-07-2009 02:27 PM

anything that has facebook pic grabber?

unr 08-07-2009 02:51 PM

Resco contact manager.... it does facebook pic grab, and even wall msg. It also has the scroll picture for contacts like you want. It's the best contact app out there but it isn't free. If you want something free than just do TF3D v2.0 or now 2.1. Most custom roms have these build in and they have full facebook support including setting contact images.

hasseye 08-07-2009 06:22 PM

thanks man that resco looks pretty cool, might have to add it in. Now sure if its me, my rom or my theme, but WM6.5 still just doesnt seem perfected yet. Ive very picky about those small glitches and lil freezes. I like it a lot, but i think im going to stick with 6.1 until its officially released or gets cleaned up a lil bit. Anyone else experience that?

Also, you mentioned tf3d 2.1....anyone know where i can get it?

cesium 08-07-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasseye (Post 1087813)
thanks man that resco looks pretty cool, might have to add it in. Now sure if its me, my rom or my theme, but WM6.5 still just doesnt seem perfected yet. Ive very picky about those small glitches and lil freezes. I like it a lot, but i think im going to stick with 6.1 until its officially released or gets cleaned up a lil bit. Anyone else experience that?

Also, you mentioned tf3d 2.1....anyone know where i can get it?

tf3d 2.1 can be had in the latest ROMs (such as the excellent EnergyROM), as it was ported to VGA I think yesterday. I'm not sure if it available in CAB form to use with an existing installation.

hasseye 08-07-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cesium (Post 1087961)
tf3d 2.1 can be had in the latest ROMs (such as the excellent EnergyROM), as it was ported to VGA I think yesterday. I'm not sure if it available in CAB form to use with an existing installation.

ive got it in an OE package the latest...just wondering im gonna be using the SSK Kitchen...whats the best way to put a OEM n a kitchen to be able to cook it in?