PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 07:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

sandman512 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Two questions on customizing the diamond.

Good morning all. On the "home page, I have the clock, call history and calender. Is there a way to change it, ie: get rid of call history and calender and replace it. Also, i liked my ringtone on my touch, anyway to get that over to my diamond? THANKS!
Old 07-07-2009, 08:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Two questions on customizing the diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman512 View Post
Good morning all. On the "home page, I have the clock, call history and calender. Is there a way to change it, ie: get rid of call history and calender and replace it. Also, i liked my ringtone on my touch, anyway to get that over to my diamond? THANKS!
Search for a cab file called Invisible Clock and Clock Only Home. I can't up load them for you cause I no longer use TF3D; so I deleted them. For the ring tones, find the folder on the Diamond with tones that want. Copy them to your PC, and then paste them to the folder that has the ring tones on the Diamond. I beleive that should work. Good luck

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 07-07-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sandman512 is a n00b

Thank you. I would like to customize the home page if possible? Any thoughts..
Old 07-07-2009, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman512 View Post
Thank you. I would like to customize the home page if possible? Any thoughts..
Have a look here, lots of things you can try. Everone has poted the cab files they used; or the links where to find them.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36337
Old 07-07-2009, 10:52 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54269 should help. customize homescreen how? theme? tf3d config allows you to pick your tabs and the order. http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...d.php?p=785009

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 07-07-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sandman512 is a n00b

Thanks guys! Anyway to disable Smart Dial function...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond