PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 03:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

dirtyalphaman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Activesync problems

After upgrading to one of these great Roms, my Activesync is not working. When I connect the phone to my computer, the phone charges, but the computer and the phone do not connect. I have flashed to the shipped Rom (sprint) and then to another Rom, but it's still not working. I have downloaded Activesync again, but it's not working. I love flashing to try new Roms, but I can't see doing it via internal storage everytime. HEELLLPPP!!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 04:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TD / HTC TP2
Carrier: Telus

Bantimus is a n00b
Re: Activesync problems

First off, wrong section, and this will be moved.

Enter the bootloader and then flash to your sprint stock like normal - it'll work without selecting anything else. After you flash to your sprint rom, hard reset and then flash to another ROM of your choice.

To enter bootloader on the Diamond : Hold VOLUME DOWN + POWER and, using the stylus, press the RESET button under the back cover on the bottom right of the phone.

Enjoy
Old 07-07-2009, 08:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyalphaman View Post
After upgrading to one of these great Roms, my Activesync is not working. When I connect the phone to my computer, the phone charges, but the computer and the phone do not connect. I have flashed to the shipped Rom (sprint) and then to another Rom, but it's still not working. I have downloaded Activesync again, but it's not working. I love flashing to try new Roms, but I can't see doing it via internal storage everytime. HEELLLPPP!!!!
Try to get help in the thread of the ROM you are using. I think several mighty rom 5 users had teh same problem. AFAIK, it's a problem with the ROM he made and flashing to stock won't do anything. If that's the ROM you are/were using, I'd try his new one - 6 - he probably has it fixed.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Indeed, post in the thread of the ROM that you are using.

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 07-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If it is MightyROM5 then just go into Bootloader (pull battery+Back button+Voldown+ Holding power button for 5 seconds) and connect to your computer and download the MR6.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:44 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

That's for the info friends.
I had the same issue and now it is fixed.
Thought flashing back would delete my storage files but it didn't.
Very nice.

New to the Diamond and loving it.

Last edited by rootlinux; 07-07-2009 at 02:46 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond