PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 03:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

bmxmike is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Sprint Diamond)Alltel QPST Settings

Ok so I have another post about authentication problems with getting HDR to work. I was going through QPST checking to see if everything was fine and I was comparing to a Mogul and changed a few things the same but nothing. So does anyone have the default Alltel QPST settings?

This is a sprint Diamond flashed to alltel and I've gone through most the posts of flashing to alltel and still can't get EVDO and I checked to see if it was just the icon wasn't changing but when I do a speed test or just test my speed I'm getting like 14kbs-45kbs, So I think I'm actually not getting EVDO and I know that a few people who have flashed are getting way faster speeds than that.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:11 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: (Sprint Diamond)Alltel QPST Settings

Ask what you need.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

bmxmike is a n00b
Re: (Sprint Diamond)Alltel QPST Settings

Fixed now think it was my, One time Subsidy Lock. It was like 702134, Changed to 000000 and, then Clear Internal Storage(dont ask why but after i did that it worked) and then once it booted back up now getting my REV A!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond