PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - Sprint
Carrier: Sprint

freddykrue is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with WMDC?

I've owned my diamond for a few months now and really enjoy it. I've also tried several versions of MightyROMS and have had lots of success. However, since I've flashed to MightyROM 5, Windows Mobile Device Center is unable to recognize my device. My computer actually doesn't even recognize my phone anymore. The only thing it does when I plug in my phone into a USB is charge it. I have noticed though, that when I'm in what I believe is the Bootloader menu (the screen that tells you your device has been unlocked after pressing the power button + volumedown and then reset) is the time when my device is recognized by my computer which hase enabled me to re-flash the ROM a few times. And also FYI, I hard reset after every flash, sometimes twice. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:06 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Help with WMDC?

It's a known bug that will hopefully be resolved in the next release.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

freddykrue is a n00b

I see. Is there any way to load CAB's onto my phone without using WMDC
Old 06-25-2009, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddykrue View Post
I see. Is there any way to load CAB's onto my phone without using WMDC
You can download them directly to your phone or connect it via the disk drive choice that pops up (if that working in mighty's release).
Old 06-25-2009, 10:14 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Or email it to yourself as an attachment.

BrennB
Old 06-26-2009, 12:11 PM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Maybe you can share via wi-fi but I never have tried.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

freddykrue is a n00b

Alright thanks guys. My only problem is that I was trying to sync in order to load the dcd sprint carrier CAB to get my data working. But then again, there's always Wi-fi. And I'm actually not sure if my computer has bluetooth. I have never needed it for anything until now. Thanks again for your help guys.

Any idea when Mighty's new version might come out?
Old 07-17-2009, 04:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

cjcamilla is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cjcamilla

How do you flash a new rom though with this problem? I am having this issue as well.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:08 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcamilla View Post
How do you flash a new rom though with this problem? I am having this issue as well.
Put it in bootloader (Power+Voldown+Back key).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: telus

phreaq is a n00b

fwiw, I could not connect to WMDC until I made a settings change on my phone.

I upgraded to Juicy 8, and could no longer sync. On my phone I went to Start - Settings - Connections - USB to PC - and unchecked 'Enable faster data syncronization'. This was checked off by default. unchecking it allowed me to connect.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond