PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 11:39 AM
ffejeroni

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Unhappy Need Help With ##DATA#, I Promise I Searched

Hello there, after stupidly updating my PRL on Calkulin's newest ROM, I managed to mess up my data connection. I knew not to do the PRL or Profile Update (or maybe you can now?), but accidentally did it anyways. After tons of searching last night, I flashed back to stock Sprint ROM and Radio, did the ##DATA# and reset Profile to 1, put in my user name, secret for the HA Shared Pass and my password for AAA Shared, reset, took the battery out for a good few hours, fired it up this morning and it worked. I flashed Calkulin's ROM internally, as well as the Alltel radio (best for my area), restarted and am now getting the error 67 again (Vision user name or password is incorrect).

Obviously, I know how to fix it the way I did last night, however, I am wondering why I can't dial ##(ANYTHING)# with this custom ROM. I tried disabling the dialer skin but no luck. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can lend. I really appreciate it.

-Jeff
Old 06-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Help With ##DATA#, I Promise I Searched

Two things I've seen suggested for this.. try ##data without the last #
Go to your windows directory and initiate the epst.exe from there manually.

BrennB
Old 06-25-2009, 01:00 PM
ffejeroni

Thanks Brenn, I'll try that right now.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:15 PM
ffejeroni

This looks a little different (initiated it from Windows directory) than when I was stock last night and dialed ##DATA# Trying to find info now. Thanks for the lead though, big help.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffejeroni View Post
Hello there, after stupidly updating my PRL on Calkulin's newest ROM, I managed to mess up my data connection. I knew not to do the PRL or Profile Update (or maybe you can now?), but accidentally did it anyways. After tons of searching last night, I flashed back to stock Sprint ROM and Radio, did the ##DATA# and reset Profile to 1, put in my user name, secret for the HA Shared Pass and my password for AAA Shared, reset, took the battery out for a good few hours, fired it up this morning and it worked. I flashed Calkulin's ROM internally, as well as the Alltel radio (best for my area), restarted and am now getting the error 67 again (Vision user name or password is incorrect).

Obviously, I know how to fix it the way I did last night, however, I am wondering why I can't dial ##(ANYTHING)# with this custom ROM. I tried disabling the dialer skin but no luck. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can lend. I really appreciate it.

-Jeff
Are you using Calkulin's Rhodium rom? If so, the ## codes will not work with the new Tachi dialer.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

##[code] Send?

Nope, that doesn't work either.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:21 PM
ffejeroni

Can't get it figured out. Looks like lock, flash back to stock and start all over
Old 06-29-2009, 03:48 PM
ffejeroni

Ended up bricking it I guess. No data connection, even took it into the store here and they couldn't figure it out. Got a new phone today, let's see how long it'll take to break this time

Thanks for all the input, mods feel free to delete.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond