PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TILT 2 & HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: AT&T & Verizon

eastside770 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New to the Diamond.

i just brought an Alltel diamond.I also have an touch pro/fuze.how do i take that alltel start up thing off.And can you remove all the alltel bloatware like i did on my fuze with att?If so how?
Old 06-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Lurker

sahand is a n00b
Re: New to the Diamond.

Hopes this Helps with some questions.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside770 View Post
i just brought an Alltel diamond.I also have an touch pro/fuze.how do i take that alltel start up thing off.And can you remove all the alltel bloatware like i did on my fuze with att?If so how?
Are you willing to try a custom rom
Old 06-21-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

eastside770 is a n00b

see im willing but a lil scared
Old 06-21-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

welcome and the sticky's will help alot dont be afraid its not that hard read and take your time not a big deal then you will to go to the flash aloholic class
Old 06-21-2009, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

eastside770 is a n00b

yeah see i already flashed my fuze. but i think i do wanna flash my diamond too.which one would u recommend?
Old 06-21-2009, 11:52 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yeah see i already flashed my fuze. but i think i do wanna flash my diamond too.which one would u recommend?
well i like my titanium rom but thats just me if you want it click the image in my sig and cheek it out
Old 06-22-2009, 12:36 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

MightyROM.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

eastside770 is a n00b

ok let me check them out.and do they add or change my 1 boot splash screen?If so i dont want that rom already have an problem tryin to figure out how to take off and splash screen that i dont want on my touch pro.

Last edited by eastside770; 06-22-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
ok let me check them out.and do they add or change my 1 boot splash screen?If so i dont want that rom already have an problem tryin to figure out how to take off and splash screen that i dont want on my touch pro.
Try Juicy's new rom, It will change your start screen but it just an HTC Logo; nothing over the top. It is a WM6.5 rom, imo is almost flawless.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42515

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 06-22-2009 at 09:01 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond