PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 12:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mrkodak89 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Build A Theme -- Make Some Money?!?

Hey guys, I've just recently found this site and I'd like to start off by saying I'm more then impressed with some of the themes you guys have come up with. To be completely honest, I didn't even know you could do that kind of stuff to your phones(stupid I know). I know this may not be something most of you do very often however, I'd be interested in paying somebody to make a personal theme for me. I was thinking anywhere from $50 -- $100 USD price range. I'd do it myself but I'm either at work or I'm in the studio, so I don't really have much down time to do something like this. I hope to spark some of your interests, I can be more in detail for what it is that I'm looking for if you're interested.

Thank You.

Last edited by mrkodak89; 06-18-2009 at 12:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Re: Build A Theme -- Make Some Money?!?

are you talking about a tf3d theme? cause if you are then I may be able to help
Old 06-18-2009, 12:31 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
are you talking about a tf3d theme? cause if you are then I may be able to help
I believe so, like I stated earlier I know NOTHING about this kind of stuff. I'm sure I'll have to download stuff and come back for help when it comes to actually even putting the theme on my phone because it's still pretty much stock. It's a Sprint HTC Diamond. So if that helps you any, great.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

yeah I can help...what kind of theme did you want? as much detail as possible would be great
Old 06-18-2009, 12:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
yeah I can help...what kind of theme did you want? as much detail as possible would be great
I'm looking for somewhat of a Tribal kind of thing. I'd like a chrome kind of appeal to it with hopefully a darkish blue background. On the Today screen I'd like the background to say BEC1 in somewhat of a tribal writing. I really like the crystal clock that I saw in others. The scroll tab is fine on the bottom. If you could change up the tabs on the scroll, I'd just like it to look more colorful. I'd also like this to come with a caller screen (not to sure what the proper name is for the screen in which you make phone calls). All very "tribal-ish". I hope this is somewhat making sense to you.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yeah that makes sense...let me see what I can do
Old 06-18-2009, 01:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
yeah that makes sense...let me see what I can do
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:04 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

This isn't secluded to just one person, so if anybody else would like to come up with a theme for me I'll simply pick the best one or pay for both.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'll work on one also but if you so choose, donate to the site instead!

Could be you'll want a bit of this a bit of that... there are sooooo many options though... I think it would be a good idea if you posted a few pics of the fonts you're thinking of, the colors and maybe the types of icons for the tabs.

I seriously suggest you check out the themes forum and most especially the "today screen" threads in both here and the TouchPro forum (interchangeable for hte most part).

Since you're on stock Sprint you need to decided if you want to keep the digital style clock or you want to move to the flip clock, do you want your background to be on all pages and have the ability to switch the home page at will to something different than the rest? Do you want to have the same background on all pages and have it change when you change the home page? Do you want to have a scrolling/panorama type of background.

What tabs do you use and/or will most likely use in the future if you're not using... so the icons can be made for all. Do you like transarency/glossy or solid?

BrennB
Old 06-18-2009, 08:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

If I can get some links to pages for:

Fonts
Clocks
Home Screens
Call Screens
Tabs

I'll select some of the ones I like and I'll let you all know what I'd like done with them. Please keep in mind I'm trying to check on this thing but I'm also in studio right now so my time is limited. I'll do the best I can to make the process much more simple. Hope to hear back from you two and more of you that read this.

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond