PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

lancia is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Chome panel questions

I have been trying to figure out how to make the chome panel show up on my own cooked ROM. I think that is what it's called but if not, I'm looking to add the panel that has the VM, SMS, Email, Missed calls all on one line like I am seeing in a few other ROMs (groove5 has a good example).

I am totally new at this and have been searching for hours on how to replicate this and I'm not even sure I am searching for the right thing.

I have installed the CHomeConfig cab and TitanCustomizer. CHomeConfig has a CHome panel that I can "show" but it never does "show" even after a soft reset.

I am only working with the Windows 6.5 Widgets selected in the kitchen to try to keep it simple.

I've read this post over and over and it doesn't really tell me what I need to know: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63086

Any advice would be appreciated.

Additionally, my bluetooth icon in my taskbar vanishes once I flash with the Windows 6.5 Widgets. Any way to get this back?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball
Re: Chome panel questions

hrrm.

If you mean you want to turn on Titanium (the new wm6.5 panels) you have to have a 6.5 ROM installed. Then all you have to do is turn on the 'windows default' today plug-in. (in settings>today)

just that simple!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:56 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi
Carrier: Sprint

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancia View Post
I have been trying to figure out how to make the chome panel show up on my own cooked ROM. I think that is what it's called but if not, I'm looking to add the panel that has the VM, SMS, Email, Missed calls all on one line like I am seeing in a few other ROMs (groove5 has a good example).

I am totally new at this and have been searching for hours on how to replicate this and I'm not even sure I am searching for the right thing.

I have installed the CHomeConfig cab and TitanCustomizer. CHomeConfig has a CHome panel that I can "show" but it never does "show" even after a soft reset.

I am only working with the Windows 6.5 Widgets selected in the kitchen to try to keep it simple.

I've read this post over and over and it doesn't really tell me what I need to know: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63086

Any advice would be appreciated.

Additionally, my bluetooth icon in my taskbar vanishes once I flash with the Windows 6.5 Widgets. Any way to get this back?
You are talking about this right?

I have been looking for what exactly controls this too. It tends to disappear after I import my reg files after a flash and I can't find which one is breaking it. My other theory is that one of my imported cpr files is doing it.

Can anyone shed more light on this?

EDIT: This is a good place to start looking:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...01&postcount=2

Last edited by watzone69; 06-17-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

lancia is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
You are talking about this right?

I have been looking for what exactly controls this too. It tends to disappear after I import my reg files after a flash and I can't find which one is breaking it. My other theory is that one of my imported cpr files is doing it.

Can anyone shed more light on this?

EDIT: This is a good place to start looking:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...01&postcount=2
That is exactly what I am talking about. I am just installing the base WM6.5 ROM on my phone only and want to add that panel.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancia View Post
That is exactly what I am talking about. I am just installing the base WM6.5 ROM on my phone only and want to add that panel.

hmmm i seem to have been quite wrong in understanding what you were talking about... i blame the beers

I actually dont use that panel so I can be of no real help.
Sorry!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

The all in one notifications panel is called CHome. If you have CHome Editor, you should be able to enable the plugin. If you need the plugin, you can find it here.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

lancia is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
The all in one notifications panel is called CHome. If you have CHome Editor, you should be able to enable the plugin. If you need the plugin, you can find it here.
OMG...thank you sooo much. That was it. I have been trying to figure this out for 2 days now. Thanks again!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond