PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Communications Dll

Does anyone know what dll file the icons for Communications is? I want to change the images and have noticed that they are not in the manila files.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff
Re: Communications Dll

Found them, They are Png's not dll's or manila's. Just in case anyone's wondering.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

You're sliders are pngs also ase well as hte background, incase you wanted to change those out too. All in the windows folder.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
You're sliders are pngs also ase well as hte background, incase you wanted to change those out too. All in the windows folder.
Do you know why clear sliders have that "reflective" smaller image on the when hovering over the Tabs? Or is it just me? It does that for 3 clear sliders I have tried so far.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Wait which sliders are you talking about? I was speaking to the yellow on/off on the comm tab. I haven't tried clear but I know I made mine pink and there was a "on" and an 'turning on" graphic so that might be what you're looking at.. the 'action' of turn it on has another graphic.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Sorry, I didn't specify. I was talking about the TF3D tab slider. I keep getting double images......see attached.....Is there anyway to fix this?

Old 06-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Still a Geek

Ah.. yeah those have something with the mode9 I think that puts the image on the slider and on the bar.. so with clear sliders you see two of them. I am not sure how to get rid of them except by this.. install the sketchy icon pack.. then reinstall the icons you're using. The sketchy pack has the second image edited out. I know its not a "graphic" Its in one of the other manila files! OH I can do this... when I get home tonight I can look up the files in the cab and pull the one that removes it, then cab it and that way you can go back if you decide to not use a clear slider! duh! That just came to me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it. It's been bugging the hell out of me for a while now.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Still a Geek

OK I checked the cab files and read the mode9 file that governs the icons, compared to stock file.. seems that they created new "invisible" references to get these cleared. So I would suggest installing the sketchy icons set up... then reinstall your icons. This would show your icons and heros but leave the invisible files and the references working... I know it will work because I've switched out icons since installing sketchy cab wihtout uninstalling sketchy cab and the shadow/second icon stays gone. It's your cleanest bet. The only way it wouldn't work is installing a cab that includes file 61f866ab_manila which would overwrite the instructions. Here is a link to the sketchy pack..
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1238536702

If I was more comfortable readjusting the file I would but the one thing I tried (deleting reference to the "on" state) resulted in a cycling manila load....

Also I am attaching the single file from the skethcy group but I really think you need the "invisible" files that are referenced for it to work so probably best with the entire setup.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 61f866ab_manila.zip (4.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond