PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung I8000L
Carrier: Bell

Willis111 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
##PST#/##DIAG# etc not working - any ideas?

I've been messing around w/my diamond flashing a few radios from other sites that allow me to reprogram a few locked options on my phone, and it seems that ##778# (pst)/##diag#) aren't working any more. I know I can search the windows folder for epst.exe, what about diag mode? Anyone have any other ideas about how I can get them working from the keypad? Thinking it was a rom problem I've tried telus stock, ultralite 6.02 and a few built from cal's kitchen.

Edit: ... I reflashed Ultralite thinking I would just leave it on my phone and now pst is working. Seems to be an intermittent problem, I think it was working after a telus stock flash until a reboot or something. Could this be related to selecting the dialer skins in cal's kitchen? Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by Willis111; 06-05-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Re: ##PST#/##DIAG# etc not working - any ideas?

##[Code] SEND
Old 06-05-2009, 08:23 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you could all so use phone codes to work around the problem it some thing i have had to do
Old 06-06-2009, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah, I tried phone codes. Dialing ##778 send tries to dial out and I get "cannot be completed as dialed" lol. Seems to be intermittent though, it's working again at the moment and I just reflashed ultralite and a rom from Cal's kitchen. It's working w/both. Would be nice to have more to reference if it happens again though.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:26 PM
VIP BABY

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no the program called phone code i read ur post
Old 06-07-2009, 11:32 PM
VIP BABY

do search for phonecodes cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
do search for phonecodes cab
Yeah, I've tried something like "Dan's phone codes fix ##" cab or something and it didn't seem to work. It seems the issue had something to do w/a dialer skin in a few roms I think.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:01 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

If you had a GSM dialer on your ROM, that is why the codes wouldn't work.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: _
Carrier: _

OrBy is keeping up the good workOrBy is keeping up the good work

I noticed this issue as well when I flashed one of Might's 6.5 beta's. As I need to use a different PRL I had to go back to a 6.1 ROM to get it working again.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrBy View Post
I noticed this issue as well when I flashed one of Might's 6.5 beta's. As I need to use a different PRL I had to go back to a 6.1 ROM to get it working again.

I'm pretty sure the issue has to do with a dialer/skin app. Cal's kitchen has an oem to disable dialers or skins I think, perhaps there is a cab that will do the same. I've been flashing custom roms w/out skins for the dialers and chef submitted roms w/out these skins and pst etc is working no problem and they're all 6.5 roms w/21728 sys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
If you had a GSM dialer on your ROM, that is why the codes wouldn't work.
I have been assuming that since all the roms I've been flashing are from the cdma diamond upgrade section or built with kitchens from that section that it wouldn't be that type of issue. I'm sure w/ a little more trouble shooting I could track the issue down but .. I'm lazy

Last edited by Willis111; 06-08-2009 at 09:43 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond