PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA DIAMOND

smiliey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unlocking from 4 GB Storage

Is it possible to unlock from the 4 gigs? i have a mac and no access to a pc and yea.. i wanna flash the phone. thanksss
Old 06-05-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

toenail is keeping up the good worktoenail is keeping up the good work
Re: Unlocking from 4 GB Storage

yeah, stick the rom on the storage and rename it to DIAMIMG.. this is also in the wrong section, releases only not questions as stated by the rules

Old 06-05-2009, 02:57 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiliey View Post
Is it possible to unlock from the 4 gigs? i have a mac and no access to a pc and yea.. i wanna flash the phone. thanksss
yeah please look at the titles of post before you post or at least search. This is for releases no questions.....

Sticky: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490
Old 06-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

smiliey is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
yeah please look at the titles of post before you post or at least search. This is for releases no questions.....

Sticky: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490

thank you for your response, i think you misunderstood the question tho. i understand all of the flashing part, but in that same thread you quoted it says i have to unlock first and that it requires a windows comp through active sync. is there a way around that part? can i unlock so i can flash all from the 4gb. thanks again
Old 06-05-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

toenail is keeping up the good worktoenail is keeping up the good work

your gonna need to unlock the phone before doing anything else, and intructions for doing so are in the stickys above as smiznith stated.. in the future dont worry about reposting as more than likely this will just get moved to the proper section.. i havent tried it yet but i would assume parallels or bootcamp would let you run these roms without a problem, just grab yourself the Windows7 RC and give that a shot..
Old 06-05-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung I8000L
Carrier: Bell

Willis111 is becoming a great contributor

Actually, you need a computer to run the self extracting exe's that contain the spl files unless someone were nice enough to post the nbh's for you to megaupload or something. I'm working on it at the moment, will post links when done.

HSPL0.57 nbh file - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Z1GPJWB
HSPL0.43 nbh file - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PEQVBEWB

Download, rename the one you're using to DIAMIMG.nbh and copy it to your internal storage card and follow the instruction in the Flashing Roms from 4 gig storage thread - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490 . For more info on spl check Flashing, Unlocking, Relocking thread - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062 . This is my yearly spoon feed.

Last edited by Willis111; 06-05-2009 at 03:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

smiliey is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by toenail View Post
your gonna need to unlock the phone before doing anything else, and intructions for doing so are in the stickys above as smiznith stated.. in the future dont worry about reposting as more than likely this will just get moved to the proper section.. i havent tried it yet but i would assume parallels or bootcamp would let you run these roms without a problem, just grab yourself the Windows7 RC and give that a shot..

okay i dont think i have been phrasing my question right. "is it possible to unlock my phone with out the use of a computer?" is my question. no windows or parallels. so i can then flash from the 4gb from the thread that smiznith posted a link to. thanks guys
Old 06-05-2009, 04:02 PM
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP

Quote:
okay i dont think i have been phrasing my question right. "is it possible to unlock my phone with out the use of a computer?" is my question. no windows or parallels. so i can then flash from the 4gb from the thread that smiznith posted a link to. thanks guys

Oh i understood your question. The link i sent u should send you also to the link for unlocking. u will need to extract the .nbh file from the exe one. do you have the diamond unlocker saved to your phone yet? since you dont have windows access, you will need to save and extract from your phone or find the .nbh file some where either on here or via the web and go that route. either one will work 4 u...
Old 06-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

smiliey is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
Oh i understood your question. The link i sent u should send you also to the link for unlocking. u will need to extract the .nbh file from the exe one. do you have the diamond unlocker saved to your phone yet?

no i havent. i guess i need to read the unlocker thread again to try to understand better. can yue explain more? thanks again
Old 06-05-2009, 04:09 PM
ICE

Quote:
no i havent. i guess i need to read the unlocker thread again to try to understand better. can yue explain more? thanks again
check out that thread, and someone was uploading the .nbh file for you. just follow the same instructions in the flashing thread i sent u and that will unlock ur phone, then flash away.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond