PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Palm Treo Pro, Blackberry Curve, HTC Mogul, 6700, MOTO Q9C (JUNK)
Carrier: SUPER GEEK IN TRAINING !!!!
Location: I LIVE IN A VAN! DOWN BY THE RIVER! IN BRISTOL, CT...SOMEWHERE NEAR ESPN..

mullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Accelerometer is slow to respond

go here and download diamond hacks. the second tab of the program has an option for manual screen roation. Thats the solution many use for your problem.

http://trianglepowers.com/PPC/ViewApp.aspx?ID=66
Attached Files
File Type: cab DiaHack.cab (23.2 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

JOIN THE COZBOOGIE MALITIA...CHICKS DIG IT!!!
forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9439

HELP A WHITEBOY BUILD HIS REP, HIT THANKS IF I'VE HELPED YOU OUT... THANKS!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA DIAMOND
Threadstarter

smiliey is a n00b

thanks dude ill check it out
Old 06-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: The Now Network

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod

why don't you try "flip it" it use the acclerometer thru out the whole phone, and seem to work better with opera it did with me....
Old 06-05-2009, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullaneyiv View Post
go here and download diamond hacks. the second tab of the program has an option for manual screen roation. Thats the solution many use for your problem.

http://trianglepowers.com/PPC/ViewApp.aspx?ID=66
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that and see what happens.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:35 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
why don't you try "flip it" it use the acclerometer thru out the whole phone, and seem to work better with opera it did with me....
The main problem I have is that when the screen rotates, the text is very tiny. Why should the font size change?
Old 06-05-2009, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Palm Treo Pro, Blackberry Curve, HTC Mogul, 6700, MOTO Q9C (JUNK)
Location: I LIVE IN A VAN! DOWN BY THE RIVER! IN BRISTOL, CT...SOMEWHERE NEAR ESPN..

mullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
The main problem I have is that when the screen rotates, the text is very tiny. Why should the font size change?
just a dumb thought, but are u usually zoomed in or out? I have seen what I think u are saying, but only if I am zoomed out..
Old 06-05-2009, 08:00 PM
VIP Member

Where is the zoom feature you are speaking about?
Old 06-06-2009, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

oh my bad, thought you were talkin about in ipera when u go into landscape view. I was wondering if you were zoomed in or out when that happens? you may be refering to when you use a different program.. Cuz i noticed on certain websites if i am using opera, when i go to landscape view the font seems smaller.. my fault..
Old 06-06-2009, 12:43 PM
VIP Member

For example, I am using Opera when I view this site but I cannot zoom in and out so the small font issue on rotation lies elsewhere.I did recalibrate the G sensor so it does not go into landscape so easily as before.

Last edited by Biker1; 06-06-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Which opera build are you running? You should be able to zoom in and out??? Unless there is a build that im not aware of that you cant.. Maybe upgrade your build, I would, I have tryed a ton of different builds, using 16277 currently.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond