PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tytn/xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

Goddamskippy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy I'm a moron- reverting a diamond from verizon back to sprint :)

so i was so happy with my sprint diamond on verizon finally got everything working including internet, mms picture messaging and gps. i went to the verizon store yesterday to add my parents to my line and was told that there was an error when adding them to my account. they said it was my phone. no biggie I still had my ppc6800 so i reverted back for the day so i could do all my stuff. now i try to bring it back and i cant because the *228 option is blocked !@#$%^&*%^&$^$@!!!!!!!. so now i have this phone i cant use. i have a friend who has sprint and wants to take it off my hands but since i changed the phone over to vzw so long ago i forgot what needs to be changed in order to get everything to work in vzw. can anyone help me in what i need to do to bring this back to sprint? the only thing i remmember is changing the radio to a sprint rom. since i ran a *228 on this phone it shows a verizon popup when booting, is there a *228 function in sprint to change it back? many thanks!!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tytn/xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Goddamskippy is a n00b
Re: I'm a moron- reverting a diamond from verizon back to sprint :)

admins, please move this to the correct location, i think i put this in the release forums. thanks
Old 06-02-2009, 11:31 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

change the title to your question, bet you get the answer when question is in title.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:33 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddamskippy View Post
admins, please move this to the correct location, i think i put this in the release forums. thanks
it says up top left what forum your in, upgrades. op, see if this helps. http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...ad.php?t=44508

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 06-02-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:16 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Moved to Diamond Forum
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

Last edited by Big D5; 06-02-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:26 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

go in epst & delete ur ha & aaa keys to start then flash stock sprint rom call in and if you need more help than that search for sprint diamond on verizon thats how i did it or look for a mogul on verizon that works too

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond