PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 10:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Trio is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[RESOLVED] Relocking/Reverting to Stock

I have to take my Diamond into the Sprint store this week to get it either exchanged of fixed. The volume down button has stopped working. BUT of course, i have to restore my phone to fully stock so that my warranty is not voided because the me changing ROMS my have caused the volume button to break. So i've tried searching all I've been able to come up with is the shipped Sprint rom 1.XXX but i still have to switch back to the stock radio and make sure it all looks stock before returning it. If anybody could help me out it would be wonderful.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by Trio; 05-29-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:07 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Talking Re: [HELP] Relocking/Reverting to Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trio View Post
I have to take my Diamond into the Sprint store this week to get it either exchanged of fixed. The volume down button has stopped working. BUT of course, i have to restore my phone to fully stock so that my warranty is not voided because the me changing ROMS my have caused the volume button to break. So i've tried searching all I've been able to come up with is the shipped Sprint rom 1.XXX but i still have to switch back to the stock radio and make sure it all looks stock before returning it. If anybody could help me out it would be wonderful.

Thanks in Advance
Search is your best friend, ill help you out tho.

First download the latest update from the htc website (http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=530) or get the shipped one from here (see link below about relocking)

Follow up and check to see you have the right radio (should be V1.11.00F http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40609)

After that go here to download the relocker (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062)

Take her to sprint and get her replaced! Enjoy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: [HELP] Relocking/Reverting to Stock

Thread moved to Diamond Forum, please take a moment to read the sticky on posting in the Upgrade Forum.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:59 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Oh, im sorry about posting in the wrong place and thanks smiznith
Old 05-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Just run the Sprint Shipped.exe and then the relocker, and you're done.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:34 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Just run the Sprint Shipped.exe and then the relocker, and you're done.
Thanks everyone, well i've taken it to the sprint store an a tech is looking at it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond