PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond

fishnmagician is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPB MS3, Titanium, TFLO3d?

Is there anyway that these can be used at the same time? I loaded SPB 3 and that was the only thing i could use. I tried to turn titanium on and it just froze up. I never tried to have tflo3d on while spb was on but i assumed the same thing would happen. I just wanted to have a different look whenever i wanted without having to delete or install spb everytime i wanted to use it. thanks
Old 05-26-2009, 03:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

TerekKincaid is just getting started
Re: SPB MS3, Titanium, TFLO3d?

I have been able to use Titanium and MS3 "at the same time" (the shell runs over the today screen, but there is an option to show it and thus Titanium). You can probably run MS3 over TF3D as well, since TF3D is technically a Today screen, but you might run into memory issues there. It's probably not possible to run TF3D and Titanium at the same time, since they are both today screens. You might be able to use Second Today to have one on each, but you will probably have memory issues, and it will likely be laggy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

fishnmagician is a n00b

well what i was wanting to do was to have ms3 installed but if i want tflo then have ms3 go away untill i wanted to use it again. Like if you have titanium running but you want tflo you have to goto settings and uncheck one or the other you know? I am probably missing something but in order for me to use titanium again or tflo i had to totally uninstall ms3. Is there a way around that?
Old 05-26-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

fishnmagician is a n00b

Anyone? Im sure there is a way to do this i just dont know how.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You already are...

Titanium is basically WinMo6.5....

Touchflo is a program made by HTC to jazz up the ugly Microsoft interface so people would buy there phones. TouchFlo runs on top of windows, but can not be run the same time as titanium.

Mobile Shell is a program that will run either on top of titanium, or TouchFlo. In the mobile shell on the right bottom soft key there is an option "Show today" and that will minimize the mobile shell, and return you to TouchFlo or Titanium, whichever one you were running previous to starting up the mobile shell.

Hopefully that explination helps you out. From reading your posts, it seems you are just reading too much into it, and making it more difficult than it really is.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:40 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

And actually the program is called Manila3D. The TouchFlo has to do with the scrolling I believe, which is replaced with kinetic scrolling in 6.5.

You could try the program SecondToday to get M3D+Titanium+SPB to load all together at once but what is the point? Just pick one interface you like the best.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:22 AM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
And actually the program is called Manila3D...
True, meh... I'm sure he/she gets what i mean regardless.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:18 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I thought I would expand on the facts at hand and point that out.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

fishnmagician is a n00b

Yeah i get what they all are. I had mobile shell running on my phone and i hit show today, it then minimized it or whatever, my today screen was showing. went to settings and turned on titanium, my phone then froze up. I did a soft reset and when it booted back up it loaded up with mobile shell, i then hit the show today again, and then again my phone froze up. I am asking this because i like all three of them i just like to change things. If i have to keep installing and uninstalling then that is no big deal it doesnt take that long just wanted to know if there was an easier way. thanks all
Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnmagician View Post
Yeah i get what they all are. I had mobile shell running on my phone and i hit show today, it then minimized it or whatever, my today screen was showing. went to settings and turned on titanium, my phone then froze up. I did a soft reset and when it booted back up it loaded up with mobile shell, i then hit the show today again, and then again my phone froze up. I am asking this because i like all three of them i just like to change things. If i have to keep installing and uninstalling then that is no big deal it doesnt take that long just wanted to know if there was an easier way. thanks all
Just so you know i dont think its normal, as mine doesnt freeze up. i use all three as well. but i use titanium only to show off i have 6.5 even though its not officially available.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond