PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Saturn2888 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Android and the Diamond?

I can't find anything anywhere on Android for the Diamond except for one old article. I hate to make another thread on something long gone, but it seems like it's impossible to find any information on this. Does anyone know anything that could help me please?

Thanks!
Old 05-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Re: Android and the Diamond?

As far as I know...it hasn't been completed. I seen some youtube video's with it on the diamond but it didn't work correctly.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Its still not working correctly, I tried the latest build and the colors are all mess up for me. Here is the thread over at xda:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=402002
Old 05-23-2009, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH Diamond
Threadstarter

Saturn2888 is just getting started

I remember trying it once. I got into the console and couldn't use the keypad for some reason so that's all I got, but that was back in February. My question is, if HTC releases more Android phones, does that mean more Linux-compatible drivers will be made which may also be compatible with the Diamond and other HTC phones?
Old 05-24-2009, 09:39 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Moved to Main HTC Diamond Forum
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond