PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New CDMA Diamond dies in 12 hours

Radio update to say the least.

The best option would be to also install a custom ROM, even though you don't want to.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:02 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

MightyROM is really stable.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

I would think that's obvious, Mr.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Mobility

eatbeme is just getting started

You should also let the battery run down completely once in a while to allow the phone to re-calibrate the battery level display properly.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
12 hours seems normal to me. you could buy a fatter battery off ebay?
I was lucky to get six when I first got my Diamond with the old radio and shipped ROM. I'm up to about 12 now, and I'm thrilled.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:53 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
each new diamond i get, it takes a few days for the battery to normalize. first day, down to almost nothin within 8 hours, it progressively gets better each day. just try to stick it out for a few days before flashing to another rom. hopefully it will improve.
this supports the following.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatbeme View Post
You should also let the battery run down completely once in a while to allow the phone to re-calibrate the battery level display properly.
Mainly with new phones and batteries. also after some rom flashes.

oh yea, forgot, nueBattery is highly recommended. it can disable the phone going into flight mode @ 10% amongst other things.
I have found that the bottom 10% lasts as long as the top 30 or 40 %

Last edited by shaggylive; 05-22-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have Batti 2.4 on my Touch Diamond as a battery indicator. Can I keep Batti 2.4 and download the application you mentioned as a power management tool?
Old 05-23-2009, 02:38 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
I have Batti 2.4 on my Touch Diamond as a battery indicator. Can I keep Batti 2.4 and download the application you mentioned as a power management tool?
I asume your refering to nuebattery. yes.
although neither is really a power management tool.
batti is simply a battery monitor.
nuebattery is a hacked/fixed driver.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks. I attempted to download the CDMA version of nuebattery but I get a message saying the Central Directory is not found.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:48 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

well, the gsm version doesn't exist yet, but I had no problem just now.
http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=105

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond