PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flashed, but no internal storage

Hey guys just built a rom using Caluklins kitchen, but i looked and my internal storage is gone.....what happened to it!

what should i do?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: Flashed, but no internal storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
Hey guys just built a rom using Caluklins kitchen, but i looked and my internal storage is gone.....what happened to it!

what should i do?
flash the shipped rom again and see if it appears again. if not go to this site and download the hotfix.

http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all
Old 05-20-2009, 08:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

here's an oem with the hotfix included, so when cooking roms, you don't have to worry about installing the hotfix

http://dan-vogue-titan.ppckitchen.or...d%20hotfix.rar
Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Also, just in case, you might be able to do it this way without reflashing...

hook your phone to pc using diskdrive mode... right click on drive and quick format. That usually causes the internal storage to reappear. This is the method we used before the hotfix. IF you can't connect using diskdrive mode then you probably have to reflash if you get diskdrive mode you can reformat (dont bother trying to "explore" because it won't work.. just format).

BrennB
Old 05-21-2009, 08:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

ruthless1337 is a n00b

Thanks a lot to the person who posted the HTC fix. I flashed to stock 2-3 times but my Internal Storage would still not show up. Also if I tried to use the Format Internal Storage option it would keep saying "Can Not Access Mass Storage". The fix from the HTC website worked like a charm!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond