PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Special Thanks to our 6.5 Chefs

Just wanted to mention that our chefs in this forum have been putting out some amazing releases especially the last few weeks. There has been a lot of grumbling around here about how chefs are leaving for the tpro forum. But clearly the Diamond community is as strong as it's ever been. Many of us have been upgrading roms regularly. If you haven't you may want to give these great chefs all the support and feedback they need by trying a few new ones. I think it's important that we thank these guys for the time and dedication as much as possible and what better way than to go to their threads, rate them based off your experience, and flash them to provide feedback so they can improve the user experience. I understand some are not flashaholics like well me but we should still be thanking these guys regularly for their incredible work. I wanted to mention that we should be especially thankful for Calcu for providing great kitchens/roms, Indagroove and CapnChronic for being on the cutting edge with providing outstanding roms/sys. Bonz for delivering the best quality 6.5 roms with Rhodium (for our tf3d faithful), Mystery(awesome 6.5/HD concept), Scrosler(awesome variety and presentation), DaReeseboy(come back soon bro), Juicy(great to see you again in Diamondland), Soaa, Evertec, the list goes on and on. I can't think of a better time to be a Diamond owner and we are really blessed to have them here. Please dont thank me for this post, rather visit their rom threads and thank them for all that they do!! By the way, this is not to take away from our other chefs that have done so much for us. Mike, Intx, RSTG, etc, etc. Just felt compelled to mention the amazing work that has been put out recently in 6.5.

Also, the chefs really want us to rate their threads, to do so you just need to go to the top of a page in the thread, select the ratings link and rate away. Please remember to do so as they value this alot. Thanks again guys!

Last edited by Riley; 05-17-2009 at 09:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:07 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Special Thanks to our 6.5 Chefs

+1! definitely support our chefs (i smell bumper sticker) thanks groove, IMO,best ROM out!

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 05-16-2009, 11:29 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I want a bumper sticker too! Keep an eye on my device next to my avatar...

When...
Pocket PC: Diamond -/+ Touch Pro

turns to...
Pocket PC: Diamond +/- Touch Pro

Means I'm sportin the diamond for a couple days... Sometime soon, as soon as I get my tpro roms together...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I want a bumper sticker too! Keep an eye on my device next to my avatar...

When...
Pocket PC: Diamond -/+ Touch Pro

turns to...
Pocket PC: Diamond +/- Touch Pro

Means I'm sportin the diamond for a couple days... Sometime soon, as soon as I get my tpro roms together...
Hail the the King! RSTG Mafia lives on baby
Old 05-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Paragon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yes, the guys here do a superb job. There is a great amount of talent and knowledge among the cooks here. What really stands out, to me, is how much they all seem to help each other. I think it goes beyond the chefs and extends to the whole site. I have been involve with a number of sites over the years, and this by far is one of the best run sites in the community. At times I feel rather selfish because I have taken so much and have given so little back.......THANKS!!

Dave
Old 05-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

Well said!

Interest in tech law? Check out my Intellectual Property and Technology blog
Old 05-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

YeOj is a n00b

I definitely agree and would like to thank all the chefs for their hard work as well. I gotta especially give a shout out to Indagroove for his superb work on Simplerom. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and loving it. Keep up the good work everyone and know that we really appreciate you all extending the life of our beloved diamonds!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

I completely agree with you riley. I have been playing with most of the 6.5 ROMs lately and I think soon, I may stick with one. 6.1 is so warm and safe though...

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 05-18-2009, 09:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

iwillfearnoevil is just getting started

agreed! i've flashed for the first time for 6.5 and loving it! thanks rom artists!
Old 05-18-2009, 01:00 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

6.5 is nice. Currently I'm running the 5/11 Mystery build and it seems pretty stable.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond