PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

Vielo18 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Account can not be validated??!?!

I've got the phone and unlocked it. Then I installed mighty rom 4 reborn. The phone was working great yesterday but today i cannot make or receive any calls. It says account cannot be validated. I'm with sprint. Can anyone help me with this? thanks in advance.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Account can not be validated??!?!

This post would have got more exposure with people using the same rom and possibly experiencing similar problems if you had put it in the related thread.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vielo18 View Post
I've got the phone and unlocked it. Then I installed mighty rom 4 reborn. The phone was working great yesterday but today i cannot make or receive any calls. It says account cannot be validated. I'm with sprint. Can anyone help me with this? thanks in advance.

First off....please read this...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65921

Now...your account cannot be validated because someone didnt pay the bill and your service is disconnected, it has nothing to do with the ROM your using. I would call *2 and speak to customer service rep.....
Old 05-15-2009, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Account cannot be validated usually means 1) service is not active or 2) the phone lost it's programming. Either way you're going to have to call Sprint to see what's going on. Oh, and don't tell them you flashed your phone because that will void your warranty.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epix
Carrier: AT&T

ianderson_76 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to ianderson_76 Send a message via Yahoo to ianderson_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vielo18 View Post

That just means you need to program the phone. Call or chat in and get programming instructions.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 05-16-2009, 07:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond

MrAndyGets is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to MrAndyGets Send a message via MSN to MrAndyGets

If you got your MSL code#. Press ##786#, go to edit, type in MSL, go to menu on lower right, click restore. This will reset it back to factory settings.
After this you should be good to go.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamonte
Carrier: eSprint

deanwoof is just getting started

you may not be able to program the phone without flashing back to stock first. my experience with flashed ROMS is that you can't do ##RTNs nor reprogram the phone.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=67139&page=52
Post #514
Fixed in 10 seconds...

[

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond