PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Jamey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone use the Stylus Sensor?

After owning my Diamond for 1 week and customized the way I like it, the Stylus Sensor stopped working for me. So before I go through all the trouble of flashing back to stock and going to the Sprint store for a TEP repair, I wanted to know if anyone actually utilizes the Stylus Sensor for anything interesting aside from locking your device. I have been using Gyrator and have become familier with how to set it up, but can't come up with any useful ideas for the stylus.
Thanks
Old 05-14-2009, 10:22 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Anyone use the Stylus Sensor?

i only use the stylus for the S2U2 program to lock and unlock(when i screw up customizing S2U2, its the only way to unlock my device lol), and when im in a phone call and i need to take notes or something, ill use the sensor then, other than that i have no use for it.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Threadstarter

Jamey is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
i only use the stylus for the S2U2 program to lock and unlock(when i screw up customizing S2U2, its the only way to unlock my device lol), and when im in a phone call and i need to take notes or something, ill use the sensor then, other than that i have no use for it.
Thanks. I can't think of anything it may be useful for. Guess I'll wait for something else to go wrong before I take it in for repair/replacement
Old 05-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Same thing happened to me and I wasn't really using it much either. I waited until something else was drastically wrong before taking it in for repair.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I also use SC2U2 on my device but I also use the stylus to sometimes unlock my Diamond. If you wait for something else to go wrong which is not covered, you can always use the stylus issue as the reason for return since it is a valid warranty issue unless it has been over a year.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond