PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

kabal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IS the Diamond better than the Touch

I'm in the same boat, getting a Diamond as TEP replacement - should be here today actually. I'm loving how everything seems improved, but I'm still in need of the microSD card for my TomTom software. I'm not sure if I can transfer this to the internal memory or not. I've heard I can contact Asurion and plead my case (need for microSD) and hope for a chance at a Pro. I might try this, but regardless I'm still looking very forward to either upgrade. The Touch was great, but lacked so many of the features the Diamond / Pro have.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabal View Post
I'm loving how everything seems improved, but I'm still in need of the microSD card for my TomTom software. I'm not sure if I can transfer this to the internal memory or not.
TomTom works great, the internal is just like an SD just not removable, so just put your maps on the card and install, there is a new VGA version TT7.9 that looks better than the old QVGA version but you need V.7 maps with it, TT6 still works great though.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=tomtom

A lot of programs have VGA versions, the screen on the diamond is soooo nice you'll love it, and most everything works like it is supposed to finally.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

it is great but can use a trans flash and more internal storage like 320gb and a transflash and more memory.... and faster cpu.. i would like a corie i7 cpu....
Old 05-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
it is great but can use a trans flash and more internal storage like 320gb and a transflash and more memory.... and faster cpu.. i would like a corie i7 cpu....
.........what?

Sponsored by Kools.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond