PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Can somebody plz help me out plz (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67893)

mrme2 05-08-2009 11:10 AM

Can somebody plz help me out plz

My weather degree is to small i dkn what i did but its like a 8 point anybody know how to make it bigger and how to put the 5 day forcast on bottom and my clock when i flip it down itz 8 point as well an has anybody found a workin background all tabs i installed mun but crashed my clock im a newb sorry

a_medina626 05-08-2009 11:34 AM

Re: Can somebody plz help me out plz

Which ROM are you running? And the obvious question, Did you flash to stock before running?

gutrrob 05-08-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrme2 (Post 903204)
My weather degree is to small i dkn what i did but its like a 8 point anybody know how to make it bigger and how to put the 5 day forcast on bottom and my clock when i flip it down itz 8 point as well an has anybody found a workin background all tabs i installed mun but crashed my clock im a newb sorry

Go to the weather tab,Hit the menu key and change from celsius to fahrenheit. AS for the 5 day forcast being on the bottom U are going to need a new TF3D, There are many custom roms out there that support it but I suggest U stay with the one U have...Because like U said U are a newbie. I noticed U joined on April 2009.

eenieMINI 05-08-2009 12:37 PM

Also, if you want to use mUn background for all you have to use a flip clock. So you have to installl sprint2flip first, then mUn then any flip clock you want.

mrme2 05-08-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_medina626 (Post 903233)
Which ROM are you running? And the obvious question, Did you flash to stock before running?

dont know bought on ebay

mrme2 05-08-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gutrrob (Post 903248)
Go to the weather tab,Hit the menu key and change from celsius to fahrenheit. AS for the 5 day forcast being on the bottom U are going to need a new TF3D, There are many custom roms out there that support it but I suggest U stay with the one U have...Because like U said U are a newbie. I noticed U joined on April 2009.

same thing on just a lil smaller i already did soft an hard reset

mrme2 05-08-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 903370)
Also, if you want to use mUn background for all you have to use a flip clock. So you have to installl sprint2flip first, then mUn then any flip clock you want.

thankz alot how u fix the icons on bottom an is there a cab to remove curtains on bottom

eenieMINI 05-08-2009 05:45 PM

no bottom curtain cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1236827118

as for icons on the bottom what are you needing/wanting fixed?

mrme2 05-08-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 904067)
no bottom curtain cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1236827118

as for icons on the bottom what are you needing/wanting fixed?

they moved 2 da left there not middle

eenieMINI 05-08-2009 09:23 PM

Ah you mean the slider doesn't fit. One fix is to edit your slider file and move the image over but its hit or miss. which slider are you using?

mrme2 05-08-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 904393)
Ah you mean the slider doesn't fit. One fix is to edit your slider file and move the image over but its hit or miss. which slider are you using?

how do i know what slider i got how do i fix it an the no curtains thing messed up it icons collade with bookmark links and programs its all cramed

eenieMINI 05-08-2009 09:41 PM

yeah the curtain is a block so the scrollable tabs (bookmarks, settings, programs) don't over lap... nothing for that but to have a curtain.

Slider is piece that moves along on your icons. If its stock slider I have one that is moved over that I made for a user I can share. It's on my laptop so I have to wait til tomorrow.... its not here at home.

mrme2 05-08-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 904429)
yeah the curtain is a block so the scrollable tabs (bookmarks, settings, programs) don't over lap... nothing for that but to have a curtain.

Slider is piece that moves along on your icons. If its stock slider I have one that is moved over that I made for a user I can share. It's on my laptop so I have to wait til tomorrow.... its not here at home.

i think itz stock rom yea i moves when i slide it when i hold it down it shows icons while i slide but i wait and see if it works do you know how to remove sprint logo on top of bar

mrme2 05-10-2009 01:25 PM

anybody know how to change weather degrees font size any luck on that program where u can center the tabs on slider

eenieMINI 05-10-2009 02:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK I couldn't find the original file I had edited for another user. So I had to redo it. See if this slider fits better.

Disable touchflo3d and copy file to your phone's windows folder, then restart touchflo3d.. start/settings/today/items

As for the degrees can you do a screen shot? What have you changed in your phone manilal wise? Fonts?

mrme2 05-10-2009 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i want the font bigger

mrme2 05-10-2009 06:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and i wanna remove sprint logo

eenieMINI 05-10-2009 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrme2 (Post 907143)
i want the font bigger

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrme2 (Post 907151)
and i wanna remove sprint logo

OK unzip the attached manila file in your windows directory (turn off tf3d first again as usual) this will remove the word "sprint"

I need your weather file to change it.. have you changed your system/tf3d font with any font cabs or programs? the file I need is
72ac517f_manila

You have to be sure you are set to show hidden/system files on your pc if extracting/saving this file via active sync or windows mobile device center.

EDIT: One thing we have to figure out what you did to your fonts because fixing the degrees is a bandaide. I'm looking at your screen shots and all your fonts are off....

mrme2 05-10-2009 08:19 PM

i member i was changing the theme then it was changing the theme it stopped halfway it said memory full so i cleaned my memory it did the same so i gave up did a restore default didnt do nothing so i gave but i dont member the theme

eenieMINI 05-10-2009 08:22 PM

Hmmm how do your fonts look on other screens.. like your text messaging screen (composing) non touch flo screens. small?

mrme2 05-10-2009 08:36 PM

they look fine no prob with them the no logo messed up my screen i half a clock half white screen

eenieMINI 05-10-2009 08:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Argh.. sorry about that... shouldn't have happened ... try soft reset and see if its fixed (if you haven't already). If not disable touchflo3d and delete the file. then soft reset and re-enable. Could be you're running a slightly different manila than my stock reserves... I have my home page all tweaked so it owuld do no good to edit the one I actually use.

If doing the above gets you back to where we started then attach your version here so I can edit it. You may have to zip it or "fake" zip it by adding .zip to the file name so it will attach.

If you are still stuck try this. I redid the edit.

mrme2 05-10-2009 09:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thatz all i found i think i did it

mrme2 05-10-2009 10:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
screen still messed up

eenieMINI 05-10-2009 10:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrme2 (Post 907533)
screen still messed up

Did you try the 'fixed' file I sent?

Here is yours edited. I looked at your weather file (72a....) and the font sizes are correct. There must be something else changed someplace.

mrme2 05-10-2009 10:20 PM

yup and deleted my background on all tabs my slider pic all the way 2 da left everythin messed u

mrme2 05-10-2009 10:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
got alot of weird thing in windows i fixed the screen logo still on is there anyway u can upload you weather manila so i can overwrite it or where can i find the orginal one

eenieMINI 05-10-2009 10:44 PM

OMG sorry. I should have waited for your file. You'll need to reload back for all then send me THAT 1c684 file to take out the sprint. so the other settings don't get screwed up. Then the sllider file I posted earlier will work again. I can't fix the weather as the font sizes are correct, don't know why they aren't displaying correctly.

mrme2 05-10-2009 10:58 PM

ight i went to remove programs an i got a transformer tf3d theme

cab it says not able to remove do u want to remove from list also

my dialing pad is trasparent when i go to webpages lol

mrme2 05-10-2009 11:08 PM

4 Attachment(s)
something weird check pics plz

mrme2 05-10-2009 11:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
do u by any chance have the orginal opera cab that came with htc mine keepz crashing its not orginal 1

eenieMINI 05-11-2009 12:37 AM

After looking at your pics and hearing of opera crashing, seeing the font size in your tf3d.... I'd think you better back up your important data, gather up your cab installs put everything on your PC for safe keeping. You're gonna need to do a hard reset and wipe your phone start over. Something is quite corrupted. Use sbp backup or sprite backup or pim backup.... there's quite a few choices.
Backup your contacts, messaging stuff (pim) Move/copy all your personal files that you may have including music, pictures and ringtones to your PC. Do the same with any cab files you're gonna want to reload.

What I usually do next is make a list of what I for sure want to have back on phone and gather the info/files/tools.

Then... clean it out.. hard reset! Sorry about that.. your phone seems to have too many things going on! When you're ready to restore, only restore personal info like contacts messsages (PIM)... move your personal files (music, pics, ringtones etc) back to your phone. Do not restore the entire backup because something is amiss and we don't want to replace it. Now go step by step recreating what you'd like to have visually.

Then we'll start again. With the rest of the manila stuff.