PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Threadstarter

mrme2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can somebody plz help me out plz

do u by any chance have the orginal opera cab that came with htc mine keepz crashing its not orginal 1
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1c684cd8_manila.zip (13.8 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can somebody plz help me out plz

After looking at your pics and hearing of opera crashing, seeing the font size in your tf3d.... I'd think you better back up your important data, gather up your cab installs put everything on your PC for safe keeping. You're gonna need to do a hard reset and wipe your phone start over. Something is quite corrupted. Use sbp backup or sprite backup or pim backup.... there's quite a few choices.
Backup your contacts, messaging stuff (pim) Move/copy all your personal files that you may have including music, pictures and ringtones to your PC. Do the same with any cab files you're gonna want to reload.

What I usually do next is make a list of what I for sure want to have back on phone and gather the info/files/tools.

Then... clean it out.. hard reset! Sorry about that.. your phone seems to have too many things going on! When you're ready to restore, only restore personal info like contacts messsages (PIM)... move your personal files (music, pics, ringtones etc) back to your phone. Do not restore the entire backup because something is amiss and we don't want to replace it. Now go step by step recreating what you'd like to have visually.

Then we'll start again. With the rest of the manila stuff.

BrennB

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond