PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Threadstarter

mrme2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can somebody plz help me out plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Ah you mean the slider doesn't fit. One fix is to edit your slider file and move the image over but its hit or miss. which slider are you using?
how do i know what slider i got how do i fix it an the no curtains thing messed up it icons collade with bookmark links and programs its all cramed
Old 05-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yeah the curtain is a block so the scrollable tabs (bookmarks, settings, programs) don't over lap... nothing for that but to have a curtain.

Slider is piece that moves along on your icons. If its stock slider I have one that is moved over that I made for a user I can share. It's on my laptop so I have to wait til tomorrow.... its not here at home.

BrennB
Old 05-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mrme2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
yeah the curtain is a block so the scrollable tabs (bookmarks, settings, programs) don't over lap... nothing for that but to have a curtain.

Slider is piece that moves along on your icons. If its stock slider I have one that is moved over that I made for a user I can share. It's on my laptop so I have to wait til tomorrow.... its not here at home.
i think itz stock rom yea i moves when i slide it when i hold it down it shows icons while i slide but i wait and see if it works do you know how to remove sprint logo on top of bar

Last edited by mrme2; 05-08-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mrme2 is a n00b

anybody know how to change weather degrees font size any luck on that program where u can center the tabs on slider
Old 05-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK I couldn't find the original file I had edited for another user. So I had to redo it. See if this slider fits better.

Disable touchflo3d and copy file to your phone's windows folder, then restart touchflo3d.. start/settings/today/items

As for the degrees can you do a screen shot? What have you changed in your phone manilal wise? Fonts?
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (3.7 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mrme2 is a n00b

i want the font bigger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weather.JPG (55.5 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mrme2 is a n00b

and i wanna remove sprint logo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sp.JPG (61.0 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Still a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrme2 View Post
i want the font bigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrme2 View Post
and i wanna remove sprint logo
OK unzip the attached manila file in your windows directory (turn off tf3d first again as usual) this will remove the word "sprint"

I need your weather file to change it.. have you changed your system/tf3d font with any font cabs or programs? the file I need is
72ac517f_manila

You have to be sure you are set to show hidden/system files on your pc if extracting/saving this file via active sync or windows mobile device center.

EDIT: One thing we have to figure out what you did to your fonts because fixing the degrees is a bandaide. I'm looking at your screen shots and all your fonts are off....
Attached Files
File Type: zip nologo.zip (6.3 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-10-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mrme2 is a n00b

i member i was changing the theme then it was changing the theme it stopped halfway it said memory full so i cleaned my memory it did the same so i gave up did a restore default didnt do nothing so i gave but i dont member the theme
Old 05-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Still a Geek

Hmmm how do your fonts look on other screens.. like your text messaging screen (composing) non touch flo screens. small?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond