PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Font pack messed up Weather tab

Ok, so i attempted to install a font pack from Godzson's thread in the TP forum on my wifes Diamond. I even did the font fix. Didnt do anything but mess up the weather tab, and short of a hard reset, i cant figure out how to fix it. I uninstalled the pack because it was too small to read (was a script to boot). Ive already talked to eenieMenie and shes pretty much at a loss as well. Im not going to install anymore fonts until they work perfectly lol.

No i have not flashed, nor will i flash a custom rom either!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Font pack messed up Weather tab

maybe its clashing with an installed .cab or other tweak that has been done. im just thinkin aloud here lol hope maybe it helps.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Talon did you try the cab I emailed you for the Handfont? It might be worth it just to see if it will fix weather, even if she doesn't want to keep the font. (I like it!)

Also, I'd request if anyone here who HASN'T changed out their stock fonts attach the two helvectia fonts from their Diamonds so you can overwrite without having to hard reset!

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Talon did you try the cab I emailed you for the Handfont? It might be worth it just to see if it will fix weather, even if she doesn't want to keep the font. (I like it!)

Also, I'd request if anyone here who HASN'T changed out their stock fonts attach the two helvectia fonts from their Diamonds so you can overwrite without having to hard reset!
Oh yea, didnt think of asking for them here. No, i didnt try the font pack just yet.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK well if you do and she likes it, and her weather is not screwed up except for the 4 of 40 I was able to fix the weather page set up to make it so the 4 works... so add this file to your/her windows directory WHEN/IF using that handfont3d cab...
Attached Files
File Type: zip fixedweatherfont.zip (19.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
OK well if you do and she likes it, and her weather is not screwed up except for the 4 of 40 I was able to fix the weather page set up to make it so the 4 works... so add this file to your/her windows directory WHEN/IF using that handfont3d cab...
Are you sure you arent a band? Cause, you rock
Old 05-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Still a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
Are you sure you arent a band? Cause, you rock
LOL OK...
Old 05-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Yep, she liked the font, so i installed it, and the fix, and bam, its fixed.

Thanky thanky!
Old 05-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Still a Geek

Perfect! Glad you guys finally have everything set!

And just for you Per our PM.. here is the handfont that covers ALL of your system. I warn you before using it though.... when I say All I mean all.. so you're reading email its that font, you're reading Opera its that font.. whatever you do its that font!
Attached Files
File Type: cab hand.cab (669.4 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-06-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Perfect! Glad you guys finally have everything set!

And just for you Per our PM.. here is the handfont that covers ALL of your system. I warn you before using it though.... when I say All I mean all.. so you're reading email its that font, you're reading Opera its that font.. whatever you do its that font!
Ah well, shes happy with the tabs that way (she REALLY likes the font, keeps going on about it), and right now im happy with the reg font, so that phase didnt last long lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond