PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Font pack messed up Weather tab (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67512)

Talon Pro 05-04-2009 08:58 PM

Font pack messed up Weather tab

Ok, so i attempted to install a font pack from Godzson's thread in the TP forum on my wifes Diamond. I even did the font fix. Didnt do anything but mess up the weather tab, and short of a hard reset, i cant figure out how to fix it. I uninstalled the pack because it was too small to read (was a script to boot). Ive already talked to eenieMenie and shes pretty much at a loss as well. Im not going to install anymore fonts until they work perfectly lol.

No i have not flashed, nor will i flash a custom rom either! :)

MoonZ*BabysH 05-04-2009 09:09 PM

Re: Font pack messed up Weather tab

maybe its clashing with an installed .cab or other tweak that has been done. im just thinkin aloud here lol hope maybe it helps.

eenieMINI 05-04-2009 09:14 PM

Talon did you try the cab I emailed you for the Handfont? It might be worth it just to see if it will fix weather, even if she doesn't want to keep the font. (I like it!)

Also, I'd request if anyone here who HASN'T changed out their stock fonts attach the two helvectia fonts from their Diamonds so you can overwrite without having to hard reset! :)

Talon Pro 05-05-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 895741)
Talon did you try the cab I emailed you for the Handfont? It might be worth it just to see if it will fix weather, even if she doesn't want to keep the font. (I like it!)

Also, I'd request if anyone here who HASN'T changed out their stock fonts attach the two helvectia fonts from their Diamonds so you can overwrite without having to hard reset! :)

Oh yea, didnt think of asking for them here. No, i didnt try the font pack just yet.

eenieMINI 05-05-2009 08:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK well if you do and she likes it, and her weather is not screwed up except for the 4 of 40 I was able to fix the weather page set up to make it so the 4 works... so add this file to your/her windows directory WHEN/IF using that handfont3d cab...

Talon Pro 05-05-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 897962)
OK well if you do and she likes it, and her weather is not screwed up except for the 4 of 40 I was able to fix the weather page set up to make it so the 4 works... so add this file to your/her windows directory WHEN/IF using that handfont3d cab...

Are you sure you arent a band? Cause, you rock ;)

eenieMINI 05-06-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon Pro (Post 898191)
Are you sure you arent a band? Cause, you rock ;)

LOL OK... :headbang:

Talon Pro 05-06-2009 11:31 AM

Yep, she liked the font, so i installed it, and the fix, and bam, its fixed.

Thanky thanky!

eenieMINI 05-06-2009 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Perfect! Glad you guys finally have everything set!

And just for you Per our PM.. here is the handfont that covers ALL of your system. I warn you before using it though.... when I say All I mean all.. so you're reading email its that font, you're reading Opera its that font.. whatever you do its that font!

Talon Pro 05-13-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 899042)
Perfect! Glad you guys finally have everything set!

And just for you Per our PM.. here is the handfont that covers ALL of your system. I warn you before using it though.... when I say All I mean all.. so you're reading email its that font, you're reading Opera its that font.. whatever you do its that font!

Ah well, shes happy with the tabs that way (she REALLY likes the font, keeps going on about it), and right now im happy with the reg font, so that phase didnt last long lol.