PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Back replacement (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67275)

Toushi 05-02-2009 05:38 PM

Back replacement

Hello, I just ordered an alltel diamond off ebay and it doesn't come with a back I am wondering where to get one. I have looked and looked and all I can find is the gsm one and the extended batteries.

shadd_wulf 05-02-2009 06:09 PM

Re: Back replacement

I've looked around for this as well and it appears it just doesn't exist ..... well actually it does exist but the phone carriers say it has to be ordered from HTC and HTC says no it's only the phone carriers so at this point, I've found nothing but a bunch of GSM covers. sorry about the bad luck but if happen to find anything i'll either post or pm you right away.

Good luck

Biker1 05-02-2009 08:36 PM

Try www.expansys-usa.com

TonyDiv 05-03-2009 09:22 AM

I'd just find another Diamond. If the ebay deal is missing the back, there's probably something else wrong with it too.

ejdavis72 05-03-2009 10:57 AM

I just picked an OEM one up on eBay for 10 bucks with free shipping and they have one left.:headbang:

Toushi 05-03-2009 03:44 PM

Well it has a bad ESN but that has never stopped me. I am on verizon so I hope I can flash it over, but I don't know cause verizon bought alltel and I don't know if they moved over the locked ESN numbers yet... If not I have a few broken PPCs lieing around I could change the ESN.

And is the one on ebay like legit and stuff? Cause I was looking at it and I just didn't want to pay 10 bucks for a piece of plastic but I guess thats the best deal I am going to find...

ssteven365 05-04-2009 12:36 AM

Let me get this straight. You bought a phone with a bad ESN and now you're wondering if the back you're considering buying off of e-bay is legit?? Interesting way to look at things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toushi (Post 892727)
Well it has a bad ESN but that has never stopped me. I am on verizon so I hope I can flash it over, but I don't know cause verizon bought alltel and I don't know if they moved over the locked ESN numbers yet... If not I have a few broken PPCs lieing around I could change the ESN.

And is the one on ebay like legit and stuff? Cause I was looking at it and I just didn't want to pay 10 bucks for a piece of plastic but I guess thats the best deal I am going to find...

Biker1 05-04-2009 02:31 AM

Food for thought :)

Toushi 05-04-2009 02:41 AM

Haha I simply mean I can fix a bad ESN, but if I get a back that is all scratched up and what not I can't really fix that.

Biker1 05-04-2009 02:55 AM

I saw that cover on Ebay and I would say that you won't have a problem.