PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 02:59 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alternatives to htc dialer and volume control in wm6.5

I've found a few options for those of us that want to cook roms without htc dialer but don't want to lose features -
BluetoothNotifierIcon - shows an icon in the taskbar when bluetooth is enabled

SetVolume - a finger friendly volume control that allows incall volume to work with wm6.5 dialer

And I also attached a decent htc-ish skin for the default wm dialer that I put together for a couple skins at skinzone...
Attached Files
File Type: cab BluetoothIconNotifier1.CAB (19.0 KB, 453 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Test skin v.1.cab (83.3 KB, 479 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SetVolumeVGA0.5.0.CAB (147.0 KB, 580 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 05-02-2009 at 03:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 38 times.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:11 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Alternatives to htc dialer and volume control in wm6.5

Thanks! These are great tools for 6.5 roms.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks! Rounds out 6.5 quite nicely.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:54 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks
Old 05-02-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I've found a few options for those of us that want to cook roms without htc dialer but don't want to lose features -
BluetoothNotifierIcon - shows an icon in the taskbar when bluetooth is enabled

SetVolume - a finger friendly volume control that allows incall volume to work with wm6.5 dialer

And I also attached a decent htc-ish skin for the default wm dialer that I put together for a couple skins at skinzone...
You my friend are a stud! This will be a great addition for Verizon Users!!!

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 05-02-2009, 06:46 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
You my friend are a stud! This will be a great addition for Verizon Users!!!
Are you using a diamond on verizon?
Old 05-03-2009, 02:06 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

can someone break down how this works... i just wanna know...

TIA
Old 05-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

When u scroll down on the call history does it jumble up the contact on top of ea other?
Old 05-03-2009, 02:38 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

da_reeseboy,

Thanks so much. I hope you don't mind but I posted this over in the tp section (giving you the credit of course). This works great with the TP also. For those who want to add the dialer to their favorite kitchen simply replace the folder in your sys with this one.

Thanks again.

I will take this down if you prefer.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Phone_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640.rar (74.6 KB, 82 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
can someone break down how this works... i just wanna know...

TIA
I'm not sure what you mean...
There's alot of benefits to making a 6.5 rom without htc dialer, but many still like it because of the nice look and interface it provides. So these are alternatives to having the htc dialer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
When u scroll down on the call history does it jumble up the contact on top of ea other?
Nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
da_reeseboy,

Thanks so much. I hope you don't mind but I posted this over in the tp section (giving you the credit of course). This works great with the TP also. For those who want to add the dialer to their favorite kitchen simply replace the folder in your sys with this one.

Thanks again.

I will take this down if you prefer.
No prob! I didn't make any of these - I just found them. Share them with all you want

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond