PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 02:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamnond, BB Bold
Carrier: Sprint, AT&T

Devilish is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question New icon on my Diamond.

Since yesterday I have been seeing a new icon on my diamond. The icon looks like a watch (Round) and it comes and goes on top of the battery icon. Does anyone know what that is and how can I stop it from showing up on my screen.

Thanks
Old 04-30-2009, 03:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

snowplow54 is keeping up the good worksnowplow54 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to snowplow54
Re: New icon on my Diamond.

i don't really know off hand, but i think we could use some more info. such as what ROM are you using? does it have a custom taskbar or have you put one on yourself recently? also a screenshot of it would be helpful, i would suggest using shakeandsave. you can find it here: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...keandsave.html.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

this is probably your time...when it shows up tap and hold on it...an option for digital or analog will show up...click digital
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:28 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilish View Post
Since yesterday I have been seeing a new icon on my diamond. The icon looks like a watch (Round) and it comes and goes on top of the battery icon. Does anyone know what that is and how can I stop it from showing up on my screen.

Thanks
Do you think you could get a picture? If it is your time, just hold down with the stylus and push Digital.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Screen shots please!
Old 04-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

My first thought is its the time changed to analog too... good call.

BrennB
Old 04-30-2009, 11:39 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I'm positive that this is the analog clock.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamnond, BB Bold
Carrier: Sprint, AT&T
Threadstarter

Devilish is just getting started

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you all for your input. I will try to post a picture as soon as I can. I will post as soon as I can.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond