PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 04:16 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Opera Mobile cache on internal storage??

Hey guys, when I was running mighty mikes ROM the Opera cache saved to my internal storage, does anyone know how to do this? My phone runs at about 26mb free on storage memory but after about 2 days its under 10mb and its Operas cache thats doing it.....
But I hate clearing it every day cause it seems to load up my usual sites much quicker the larger it gets.
Thanks in advance!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Re: Opera Mobile cache on internal storage??

open up opera type in "opera:config"
then open up "user prefs", under "cache directory" type in \Internal Storage\temp\Opera

or where ever on the internal storage you want to dump it
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hey guys, when I was running mighty mikes ROM the Opera cache saved to my internal storage, does anyone know how to do this? My phone runs at about 26mb free on storage memory but after about 2 days its under 10mb and its Operas cache thats doing it.....
But I hate clearing it every day cause it seems to load up my usual sites much quicker the larger it gets.
Thanks in advance!
sure,

Open Opera. Then clear out the address bar and type opera:config, hit enter. On the next screen go to user prefs tab towards the bottom, select it. Scroll down to Cache Directory4 tab, change \Windows\Opera9\cache\ to \internal storage\Opera9\cache. You just need to change the Windows to internal storage. Then scroll all the way to the very bottom and hit save, wait a few seconds for it to save, then exit opera. when you restart it, all cache will now be save to a folder on your internal storage called Opera9. Hope this helps.

edit: tersoth got you covered.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:54 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Thanks alot guys! worked like a charm!
Old 04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Ditto! Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond