PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Carrier: Sprint

byzking is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to byzking Send a message via Yahoo to byzking
Diamond gets flushed courtesy of my 2 yr old newphew.

I'm sooooo pisssssed. But, there is no point in my dishing out the big bux on another one since I deploy next month. I'm guessing I'm gonna settle for some pos like a treo or maybe some cheap flip for now.. Damn it... I was rocking one of RSTG's kick @$$ roms too.. Damn he had me spoiled. hahaha...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

reprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Diamond gets flushed courtesy of my 2 yr old newphew.

Hey... the Treo is no POS in my mind. I still keep my 755 a my backup phone and I still prefer the feel of that phone over my Diamond (typing, speed, apps, battery life, etc).

Where this Diamond takes the trophy in is functionality, versatility and overall looks. I can do just about anything with this phone. Not to mention flashing ROMs is the best in terms of customizability.

Sorry about the diamond flush... I guess the baby wanted to see if the diamond sparkled on the way down.
Stay safe on that deploy. One of my friends just did 3 tours including Fallujah and is now moving to California.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

WOW, that sucks.......

I dropped an older phone in the toilet once myself.

I was so p!ssed, it was only an eNv, but at the time I LOVED the thing. I had just walked into the bathroom, stood by the toilet when the phone rang. I almost let it go to VM, but I thought it was an important call I was waiting for (it wasn't). The damn thing slipped out of my hand & made a big splash.........

~John
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ryan5943 is a n00b

I dropped mine in water about 2 months ago. I dried it off with a fan for a day and it's still working. It just randomly resets once or twice a day.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Diamond

doc_ee is becoming a great contributor

if u do have insurance juist say u lost it or it got stolen and pay the deductible ...by DO NOT SAY u dropped it in water... voids ur insruance...
Old 04-29-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO, SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB
Carrier: sprint

highwayman1224 is keeping up the good workhighwayman1224 is keeping up the good work

Why would telling them you dropped it in water void your warranty? Isn't that why you pay for the insurance incase something like that happens?
Old 04-30-2009, 01:57 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_ee View Post
if u do have insurance juist say u lost it or it got stolen and pay the deductible ...by DO NOT SAY u dropped it in water... voids ur insruance...
Wrong dropping in water voids warranty.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:20 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

water voids Manufacturer Warranty, ERP or TEP includes Liquid Damage coverage. $100 deductible

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 04-30-2009, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayman1224 View Post
Why would telling them you dropped it in water void your warranty? Isn't that why you pay for the insurance incase something like that happens?
There are liquid indicators on the phone so even if he lies when asurion gets the messed up phone for it they will charge him. Secondly if the indicators get removed that also voids mfg's warranty. Asurion charges $100 deductible for physical and liquid damage as stated

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 04-30-2009, 11:44 AM
acunn1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I dropped my Q9C in the toilet in a case and quick grabbed it out. No water damage. Not even to the water indicator.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond