PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 03:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wm 6.5 skins

I've been skinning a lot of stuff from wm 6.5 so i thought i would share them. if you are tired of the cartoon clip art from microsoft and you want a more serious look then you might be interested. What I've skinned: wm dialer, titanium, titanium weather, lock slider, scroll bars.

The zip contains all the files for these skins...just simply unzip it and copy the files in the folders into your kitchen's appropriate folder (these were made from calk's kitchen so I know they work with it, if you are using another kitchen then you will have to hunt down the appropriate folders they go in)...Please note these are just the images and .dll files so you need to keep your original folders so just overwrite the old images and .dll files. I've kept the names of the folders they go in to help you out (except the Bronze folder, the dll file goes in sys/Bronze_DPI_192.

download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jnjk1qtojez

Last edited by tersoth; 04-29-2009 at 11:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

effudee is just getting started
Re: wm 6.5 skins

cool, ill play with this. thanks!
Old 04-28-2009, 03:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sanvara is becoming a great contributor

Thanks. If you do more keep them coming!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

This breaks the ## code function and my data arrows have been on non stop since I used this! Love the look, but breaks the phone. Know of a fix?
Old 04-28-2009, 09:50 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Thats the WM dialer, the only way to get it back is go back to HTC dialer ... but that messes with the lock.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 04-28-2009, 10:00 AM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The stock WM dialer, the ## codes worked before I did the change. When I replaced the files for the black and recooked/reflashed, the ## codes stopped working and the data arrows stayed on.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

i've never found any of my ##codes to work
telus?

this skins are excelent thanks
Old 04-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
This breaks the ## code function and my data arrows have been on non stop since I used this! Love the look, but breaks the phone. Know of a fix?

really? these are just .gif images so I don't know why a picture would do that, unless I'm missing something here. I even used the exact file from the kitchen and just put an new image over it...weird. but sorry I don't know of any fix, if someone knows a little more how a image file could break the ## code function let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
really? these are just .gif images so I don't know why a picture would do that, unless I'm missing something here. I even used the exact file from the kitchen and just put an new image over it...weird. but sorry I don't know of any fix, if someone knows a little more how a image file could break the ## code function let me know and I'll see what I can do.
lol I feel like such a noob - it was something I was cooking in - not the skins. sorry tersoth! lol this works just perfect
Old 04-29-2009, 01:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Tersoth, these look great. I overwrote all the files, but out of all the white Titanium icons, I only seem to be getting the Opera icon, and the rest remain the default WM icons. I think I must have missed something. Are these icons in the dll file?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond