PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can you customize normal manila tabs?

i know hd and tp manilas have the customization built in, but what about the normal one? i am this| | close to makin my phone perfectly sexy. I wanna rearrange tabs in Verizon manila. Is this doable? Also, i ran the remove curtains cab, but the bottom curtain is a lil sluggish when naked. The newer builds have semi clear, or background overlad curtain so that icons don't show up through them. Doable?

Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Cellular South

M4te0 is just getting started
Re: Can you customize normal manila tabs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
i know hd and tp manilas have the customization built in, but what about the normal one? i am this| | close to makin my phone perfectly sexy. I wanna rearrange tabs in Verizon manila. Is this doable? Also, i ran the remove curtains cab, but the bottom curtain is a lil sluggish when naked. The newer builds have semi clear, or background overlad curtain so that icons don't show up through them. Doable?

Thanks
heres DiamondConfig.cab it works on reg manila
Old 04-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Also, TF3DConfig will allow you to rearrange your tabs and then if I'm understanding your request you want the tab icons to be hidden/invisible on the bottom bar? Or do you want them to be invisible in the slider?

There is a cab/theme out there a that hides tab icons when not on that page.. might be what you're wanting. I'll see if I can find it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:34 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Cellular South

M4te0 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post

Thanks
this also might be worth a look
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437420
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff

Or you can reorder them by modifying the Page Order in the 26948339_manila file. Careful not to number two the same because only one will show up and not the other. It happened to me once.

Example.....

<Page Order="0" Name="home.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_HOMETITLE]]" >
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\FakeHome.mode9?testParam=1" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Preview" />
</Page>
<Page Order="1" Name="people.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_FAVORITEPEOPLETITLE]]" >
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_Preview" />
</Page>
<Page Order="2" Name="messaging.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING]]" >
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\messaging.mode9" Component="MessagesTopLevelPage" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Preview" />
</Page>
<Page Order="3" Name="email.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_EMAILTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\email.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Preview" />
Old 04-23-2009, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_medina626 View Post
Or you can reorder them by modifying the Page Order in the 26948339_manila file.

Wow, Thanks so much for this simple yet great information.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond