PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Dragon2040 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with Bell touch diamond and TF3D

Im using a bell Touch Diamond but having an issue with touchflo 3D. It worked great for the first day that I used it. The issue happens when I leave the phone over night, when i check it in the morning it shows the "tap here to launch touchflo 3d". No matter what I do it will never launch. In order to bring touchflo back i need to do a hard reset. After doing the hard reset it will work fine for that day, then the issue repeats.

I have talked to both Bell and HTC on this. Both tech supports suggested to bring the phone back. I did, now the second one is doing the same. I contacted Bell again and was told I would have to wait for an update to be released. It has been a few months now and still no updates have been released for the Bell version of this phone.

Does anyone know of another way to bring back touchflow 3d without doing a hard reset everytime? Any help on this woudl be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: cdma htc diamond
Carrier: bell mobility

shadd_wulf is a n00b
Re: Help with Bell touch diamond and TF3D

I've only had my Bell diamond for about 3 weeks but it started doing the same thing to me. after i played around with the bell rom installed i wasn't able to get it to stop, eversince I've flashed mighty rom on the device though I've had no problems at all. so basically from my experience it has nothing to do with the phone and everything to do with the bell rom installed on it.

also 2 of my friends have a bell Touch Pro and have had similar issues either bugs with the keyboard or touchflo bugging on the second day
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Threadstarter

Dragon2040 is a n00b

Ok, thanks. I may have to look into getting a different rom, provided I don't loose any programs like office mobile.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:23 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

All of them have Office. MR is pretty sweet and bugfree (except a bug where mp3 ringers don't play but .WAV files do).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond