PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 11:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamnon
Carrier: Alltel

LukeB777 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Couple Questions

Might have been answered before but couldnt find anything. First off, how can you delete words from T9? Such as the word font when I want it to be don't. Or when I accidentally add a word thats wrong.

Also how do you delete Alltel programs and other programs off Touch3D? The Icons that I dont want get a lock symbol so I tried deleting the program and now just a windows symbol is there with a lock symbol.

Thanks for any help.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Re: Couple Questions

here is how you get rid of the locked icons on the program launcher

http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=por...t=news&id=6529
Old 04-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB777 View Post
Might have been answered before but couldnt find anything. First off, how can you delete words from T9? Such as the word font when I want it to be don't. Or when I accidentally add a word thats wrong.

Also how do you delete Alltel programs and other programs off Touch3D? The Icons that I dont want get a lock symbol so I tried deleting the program and now just a windows symbol is there with a lock symbol.

Thanks for any help.
in programs there might be a program called Xt9 My Words, which lists all t9 words and you can manually delete the word from here.
Also in settings>personal>input>word completion you can clear all stored entries.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:38 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB777 View Post

Thanks for any help.
If your wanting to stay pretty much stock and just get rid of the Alltel stuff and the bloatware then flash Conflippers 11/28 ROM, its perfect for that and you cant get any more stable. heres a link to the rom -->

http://conflipper.com/conflippers-diamond-10-28-08.html

and heres a link to Cons thread -->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42802

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff

is it bad to promote your own rom?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68351

hey, its conflipper approved... haha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond