PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 06:20 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Need For Speed??

Has anyone got the Need For Speed undercover to work for the Diamond? The cab I found works fine for the touch pro but when I try to play it on my Diamond it gives me a memory error?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Need For Speed??

Works for me, what ROM are you on?

If I helped, give me a thanks!

Old 04-13-2009, 06:59 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Mighty Rom 4.8 right now.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

if you have tf3d on, disable it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:52 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if you have tf3d on, disable it.
nope still says "insufficient memory to start application"
Old 04-13-2009, 09:57 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

yea i couldnt get it on that... copper has mixed reports, but with my luck, it doesnt work still

Old 04-13-2009, 11:16 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Iv tried 3 different cabs with no luck so far. My freind is running Mightys newest TouchPro 6.1 ROM and it works great on his. The Alltel TouchPro has a ton more memory, program and storage, than the Diamond though. But I still have plenty to spare so I dont see why it would be an issue??
Old 04-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

christapher81 is a n00b

I had that issue too. The game only works for me on my stock Alltel rom and intxt 1.4. I've tried a few other roms but have had no luck. Any other game works just fine on any of the roms I have flashed.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:28 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

tried calcu's rom?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 04-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Calcu's v4.5 w/ telus v1.04
Carrier: Sprint

wrxtuner is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to wrxtuner

having the same problem when trying to open the game. I am running Calk's 4.6 kitchen hd manilla, tried installing with cab/extracting directly into folder and neither option works, also have tried three different versions of the game so far. Very frustrating stuff!! dont want to switch roms just to play a game!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond