PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Has anyone ordered the new diamond?

i was curious if anyone has ordered the verizon diamond yet? or if anyone is using it right now?
i just wanted to know your first impressions on this device and who is planning on getting one?
Old 04-12-2009, 05:37 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Re: Has anyone ordered the new diamond?

flash, memory card, diamond back... sounds half right to me. if they didn't take out the extra memory, i'd almost say that if it was offered on sprint i'd have kept the diamond instead of exchanging for the tp.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Threadstarter

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

exactly! it sounds good but it has even less memory than the vzw touch pro
only 128mb ram whats up with that? gimped even more man
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

we will be ordering one to replace my fiancee's omnia. i dont see the lesser memory being all that much of an issue. everyone was crying when the verizon tp came out, but the chefs worked their magic with it and i expect the same with the diamond
Old 04-12-2009, 03:55 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
we will be ordering one to replace my fiancee's omnia. i dont see the lesser memory being all that much of an issue. everyone was crying when the verizon tp came out, but the chefs worked their magic with it and i expect the same with the diamond
Not only that but very people actually use all the RAM on our phones. On the 6800 it's very easy to.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

jsntrenkler is becoming a great contributor

I have been looking at it, sad that it was released so late. I am very much looking forward to reading a review of it on here.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

ericlin0122 is a n00b

CDMA Diamond 2 probably comes out in this summer.
What's the point of getting this one?
Old 04-13-2009, 12:46 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlin0122 View Post
CDMA Diamond 2 probably comes out in this summer.
What's the point of getting this one?
because verizon doesnt get phone till way later
thats why were just getting the diamond, when the d2 and tp2 will be out in a few months guess big red will have to wait a while to get those too
Old 04-13-2009, 01:24 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i just loaded 6.5 on my sprint tp, and i'm idling at 36% at boot, and thats BARE stock, with absolutely nothing installed, on a barebones rom. so to say that you don't *need* the extra memory is a rediculous statement, because you most certainly will in the future. that's over 70% of the vzw diamond, at boot, with NOTHING installed. imagine a fully loaded rom, and then imagine trying to run programs on it. there's a reason why htc put so much memory on the tp, and there's a reason why vzw got rid of it. htc was worried about the future and the user, and vzw was worried about money.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ziki is a n00b

So in other words alll wimo devices on verizon suck?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond