PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC diamond
Carrier: sprint

onoiocoko is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
making T9 text bigger and having trouble with picture mail.

i have a diamond from sprint and use T9 text. when i have the work options on the top, i am required to click the right word with my fingers. this is the word in the black bar. how do i increase this font size? i know i can increase the rest of the text by spinning the wheel thing around the enter button but what about the text words.

also my picture mail doesn't really send. it takes awile and eventually is marked as sent, but it doesn't go out.

last, what file is the text and voicemail sounds in? i thought i found the right one and dropped some ringers in there but nothing. thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: making T9 text bigger and having trouble with picture mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onoiocoko View Post
i have a diamond from sprint and use T9 text. when i have the work options on the top, i am required to click the right word with my fingers. this is the word in the black bar. how do i increase this font size? i know i can increase the rest of the text by spinning the wheel thing around the enter button but what about the text words.

also my picture mail doesn't really send. it takes awile and eventually is marked as sent, but it doesn't go out.

last, what file is the text and voicemail sounds in? i thought i found the right one and dropped some ringers in there but nothing. thanks
I think you can just go to Start>Settings>System tab>Screen>Text size tab, increase it there.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

dbenson32 is a n00b

I'd consider using Arcsoft MMS instead of sprint picture mail.

-Sean Taylor (1983-2007)
Old 03-09-2009, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero - Freshified :)

gazment is keeping up the good workgazment is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to gazment Send a message via Yahoo to gazment

have you tried installing the picture mail update cab from the default sprint website. just click the link at the top that says check for updates.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:43 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by onoiocoko View Post

I have found that decreasing the quality of the picture i am taking allows the pictures to go through better. I use 2m.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 03-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

onoiocoko is a n00b

thanks for the picture mail help guys. anyone got anything for the text notifications folder? the text was almost all the way up too. didn't get much larger. the problem is when i have 1 or 2 letters, my fingers cant select the right one. my fingers arnt even that big. this is one thing i figured they would have noticed.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 03-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The ringtones are in your windows folder
Old 03-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

onoiocoko is a n00b

i have my ringers in my windows->ring folder. should i just put them in the windows main folder? they show up as ringers but not for text or email alerts. maybe the name is too long?
Old 03-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I think the alert tones have to be in wav format... not sure though!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond