PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
broken screen...

So I am fighting with the now ex-gf (caught her talking to guys / sending responses / posting ads on craigslist).

And threw my phone (not nearly as hard as I've done before), the screen popped out very slightly at the bottom next to the back key. I have insurance on the phone and I am ready to call it in, but I wanted to know if anyone knows what might be wrong. It doesn't seem bad, I popped it in to the best of my ability but nothing seems to be working.

Just seeing if anyone has an idea. :-\
Old 04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: broken screen...

ide say bring it in to sprint repair center, they might be able to fix it without replacing it.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:47 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i say dump the ****. and you really shouldn't be throwing your phone, cause if you break it, how are you going to call your ex for a booty call?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

do it before april 19th after that all deductible will be going up to $100 on smart phone, in your case, dump the girl, get your insurance claim in before then, and cut your loses
Old 04-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

christapher81 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i say dump the ****. and you really shouldn't be throwing your phone, cause if you break it, how are you going to call your ex for a booty call?

LMAO!!! That's funny as hell!
Old 04-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Threadstarter

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Duh, I swear worst ****ing timing for everything.

So my internet went out too. But right now I am tethered to the phone and using MyMobiler to see the screen. God what a life safer. Anyways though, the screen is completely dark, like its not plugged in at all. Nothing on the touch screen works, so I have to figure it just is unplugged or something.

Right now just transferring stuff off the internal storage.

Oh well I am going to file a claim and move on. Hopefully the next one doesn't get as hot as this one.

As far as the ex-gf/gf problems... that's a whole different story, that doesn't need to be brought here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond