PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
how to modify menus/prgrams/folders

I have all these programs and games spread out in my phone, and Im finding that 1 - the programs area does not have enough squares to accommodate all of the stupid programs I have, can I add more? (like on the iphone theres an infinite amount) 2 - can you add folders to the programs tab of tf3d? 3 - how can I move/create folders in the programs area like move all my games to the games folder, uninstall crap i dont really need... thanks
Old 04-08-2009, 12:09 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: how to modify menus/prgrams/folders

I dont believe there is a way to add more squares to the tf3d program tab nor can you add folders to the tab. If you open file explorer and go to my device> windows> start menu> programs you can add files and combine similar programs into folders.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:17 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

TF3D Programs button has a soft key that says All Programs. that would open up to all programs.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 04-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

thanks. well if someone figures out how to add more squares, be sure and shoot a reply
Old 04-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Threadstarter

ok so the "all programs" doesn't help because i only want certain programs to show, I just want more than the squares allow on the tf3d tab. I got the start menu handled, but I can't move some programs because "other programs might not work" so it still looks cluttered. The best solution would be if I could put in a folder on the tf3d programs tab. I just want to be able to access certain programs and for it to look neat. any ideas?
Old 04-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

behold the power of the search button:

forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56008&highlight=program+launcher+ games

yes you can add folders to the program launcher in touch flo, but it requires some registry hacks. follow my link in the second post to wmpoweruser to read how to do it. if you are looking for the game folder, there is just a cab for it. and yes you can add more blocks to the launcher but i believe you hsve to edit the manila files in mode9 and possibly the lua file (cause the new topaz tf3d has 24 instead of 1. and unless you know those languages or are a pretty good programer you probably wont be able to do it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond