PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Best Screen Protection

Im looking for a good screen protector for my phone, I had the invisible shield on my Vogue, and it was tough as nails, but it had a kinda orange peel look and it felt really rubbery so your finger couldnt slide around smoothly on the screen. I would like one just like the one that came in the factory box. its held up pretty good and fits perfect and is very very smooth and clear.

So let me hear your guys opinion. Thanks!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Best Screen Protection

just do a search on ebay for "diamond (CDMA) screen protectors, the cheapest ones are just like the factory ones that come with your phone
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:37 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Ya iv checked out ebay, but its so hard to tell what kinda quality your getting. Thats why I wanted to hear about different peoples experiences with different brands. Thanks
Old 04-02-2009, 12:43 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

I tried the universel 5 protectors for 5 bucks from walmart on my Vogue and besides buing near impossible to get a perfect fit they scratched up in like a week
Old 04-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

personally I like these the best
http://www.shieldskins.com/servlet/t...kins%2C/Detail

they are tough quality like Zagg but not quite as "tacky"
Old 04-02-2009, 01:09 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Cool those look pretty good I may give em a try.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ghost Armor http://www.ghost-armor.com/ If you live near a dealer let them install it.

Its crystal clear, smooth and you can get your whole phone covered in it if you choose.

Plus its got a lifetime warranty if you do manage to scratch it which isnt impossible but is tough to do.

I have had 2 on my Touch Pro and 2 on my Ipod touch and I wouldnt trade them for anything. I dont need any other case just throw them in my pocket never worrying about anything happening to them.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:22 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

They sound good as long as they dont have that rubbery feel like Invisible shields. They also claim military grade, helicopter blade cover material. Wonder how I could find a dealer?
Old 04-02-2009, 07:17 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Just made it all the way through checkout at Ghost Armor and by the time you add shipping its 20.00 for the screen only and 30.00 for full body. That just seems a little high to me, so I think Ill keep looking.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:38 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Found full body skin for my Diamond here-->

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...d-(CDMA/Detail

10.00 shipped. I dont know if Ill ever use the back and side protection but I may try it out and see how it looks.
I'll update on how it turns out

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond