PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

marco27 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how to rotate screen like opera but for touchflo

i just did flip it but dont know how, i'm not talking while browsing rather when using the phone, touch flo today screen etc.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: how to rotate screen like opera but for touchflo

Gyrator best program for this! let me find a link for it and ill post it for you!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Now supports ALL HTC Diamond/HTC Diamond Pro variants!

Gyrator has an advanced graphical configuration interface which can be used to create
thousands of combinations of events to suit every users needs. Windows can be excluded
from all events, or only some of them. Customisable sound events can be triggered, and
the device can be made to vibrate for any event. The keypad can be locked, the screen
can be turned off, or the entire device can be instructed to suspend.

There's alot more information, too much to display here, along with advanced information
and guides on the project website which can be found at: http://gyrator.brins0.net

If you are interested in what's new, check the Version History on the project site.

Hope you enjoy using this program and that it's useful to you in some way...
__________________________________________________ __________________________
Requirements:
- HTC Diamond / HTC Diamond Pro
- WM6+
- .NET Compact Framework v3.5

If you really like this program, and want to buy me a coffee, you can do so here

A big thanks to my beta tester "LucidObscurity" from the forums, who's helped me iron out some of the small bugs.
Also a big thanks to one of my kind users, "Kiekeboe100", for donating the webspace gyrator.brins0.net is hosted in.
Forum user "starbase64" has written a useful tutorial for German Gyrator users which can be found here: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/window...n_rotator.html
More information and download HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hey thanks but i rotated without installing a 3rd party app. I think i managed with stock hardware, but i don't know how. It was really amazing to see, even my games were widescreen.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Like ibmxx187 said Gyrator is very nice, also there is Flip It still in Beta stage but which has a very simple interface to choose which angles you allow, I tried it out and it's very nice.
Then there is Gsen and also MobileMagic which I haven't tried.

Flip It Link
Thread containing Flip It
Old 04-01-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

But with the basic phone i was able to turn the screen around. I have no clue what i clicked but something worked that made it viewable sideways I was able to use the calculator the ring volume everything was flipped to its side. I don't have any of those programs installed.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jtc8008 is a n00b

Mine did the same thing. What happened was I was watching TV with the Side view, and minimized the tv. The whole screen was sideways on the main touch 3d. Also happened when minimizing opera.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tytn2

karaolum is a n00b

to rotate screen just assign hard button to Rotate screen from settings>>buttons...even m2d now has landscape ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond