PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond touch ROM ver. 1.37.405.1 WWE
Carrier: T-Mobile

richardsoffice is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Looking for list of optional Registry Values

Could someone help me find a list of optional Registry Values, I’ve Key-word searched but cannot find any threads on this?
I already have an understanding of “options” & “AvailableOptions” with their values and the effects, but I can’t find any info of the “Duration” string, most decimal settings for this one are set to “5” such as in HKCU\controlPanel\notifications\(a877D660-239C-47a7-9304-0d347F58040) but what is 5’s efect and what other options are available?
Old 04-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Looking for list of optional Registry Values

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsoffice View Post
Could someone help me find a list of optional Registry Values, I’ve Key-word searched but cannot find any threads on this?
I already have an understanding of “options” & “AvailableOptions” with their values and the effects, but I can’t find any info of the “Duration” string, most decimal settings for this one are set to “5” such as in HKCU\controlPanel\notifications\(a877D660-239C-47a7-9304-0d347F58040) but what is 5’s efect and what other options are available?
idk why dont u try changing it to 3 or 10 and see what it messes up, im guessing since its notifications then maybe it has 5+ options like ring, ring-vibrate, vibrate, increasing ring things like that, but thats just a guess

Dank-Ass Robba

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

richardsoffice is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
idk why dont u try changing it to 3 or 10 and see what it messes up, im guessing since its notifications then maybe it has 5+ options like ring, ring-vibrate, vibrate, increasing ring things like that, but thats just a guess
I have, and I cannot see any differences, I’ve even run a stopwatch but the timings are the same if I set it to 0, 21. or 10000 I’m confused. I Googled but although thousands of entries none given the data.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Almost a VIP

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsoffice View Post
I have, and I cannot see any differences, I’ve even run a stopwatch but the timings are the same if I set it to 0, 21. or 10000 I’m confused. I Googled but although thousands of entries none given the data.
ok hold on ima experiment with it to see if i can find something
Old 04-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Almost a VIP

yeah i have no idea i tried messing around with it but now im not receiving texts try to experiment with numbers from 1-11
Old 04-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

richardsoffice is a n00b

Ok thanks for trying anyway.