PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond500//Sprint//Groove4
Carrier: rdrf

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SprintROM Vs Groove04

ok thanks for clicking didnt know really how else to title this thread but here we go.

I had my original htc diamond from sprint with the older stock rom ( the one it came with ) and opera browser was always defaulted as main browser, and i was able to log into my wellsfargo account online banking without any problem.And this really shocked me because im used to getting a message saying this browser isnt supported bla bla with my Hx2795 WM6.1 Device on opera browser.Now i have a sprint htc diamond and im able to use this site with opera im happy BUT I upgraded to groove4 everything is so much better memorywise, but after i installed opera browser tried to log into my wellsfargo account i get that darn message about browser not supported, for now i caan use IE and log onto wellsfargo/mobile but i really dont like to because its slower funcionality is just minimal compared to the opera. I really dont know where to start so any advice is ok thank you.

Last edited by popasmurfn25; 03-30-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bparvin is becoming a great contributor
Re: SprintROM Vs Groove04

Quote:
Originally Posted by popasmurfn25 View Post
ok thanks for clicking didnt know really how else to title this thread but here we go.

I had my original htc diamond from sprint with the older stock rom ( the one it came with ) and opera browser was always defaulted as main browser, and i was able to log into my wellsfargo account online banking without any problem.And this really shocked me because im used to getting a message saying this browser isnt supported bla bla with my Hx2795 WM6.1 Device on opera browser.Now i have a sprint htc diamond and im able to use this site with opera im happy BUT I upgraded to groove4 everything is so much better memorywise, but after i installed opera browser tried to log into my wellsfargo account i get that darn message about browser not supported, for now i caan use IE and log onto wellsfargo/mobile but i really dont like to because its slower funcionality is just minimal compared to the opera. I really dont know where to start so any advice is ok thank you.
Try another version of Opera, www.wf.com works fine for me
Old 03-30-2009, 10:11 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

MightyROM is better.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:45 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
MightyROM is better.
The rom version has nothing to do with it. It's the opera build that you are using. I don't include Opera in my roms, so you can install whatever version works best for your usage.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

zizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
MightyROM is better.
Negatory
HTC Touch Pro 2 on SERO 500, 400 bonus minutes, free unlimited incoming, unlimited text, unlimited data, Sprint PowerVision, Pick-5, N&W at 5pm, Sprint 2 Home, $5 recurring credit + $200 credit = $25/month + 8 months free
Old 03-31-2009, 02:31 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizou90 View Post
Negatory
+1 on the negatory! Or would that be -1? I don't know I am confusing myself again!

I thoroughly enjoy GR4B8!
Old 03-31-2009, 02:41 AM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Bah. I know it's the Opera build but MR is better.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

Quote:
Negative.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Online opinions are like navels: Everybody has one
Old 03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Hehe. 10char

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond