PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 12:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

caifalex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPB time Diamond VGA skin

So after much searching, the best stopwatch/timer application for the diamond was SPB time. G-watch was great and it fits with the whole TF3D Diamond theme, but the main flaw for me is that you can't turn the screen off and keep it running in the background. With SPB Time you can turn off the screen and it keeps running, great for parking meters and such. You can even soft reset and the timer/stopwatch keeps running!

The bad part about it is that the skins are really fugly... I did however find a decent looking theme (Black 47 VGA skin) but it was too drab (just black and white) and background image didn't go with the whole diamond thing. So, I decided to modify it and create my first skin ever (along with my first cab ever!!!) I simply added some color to the buttons (yeah, had to learn photoshop too!) and changed Spb Unitheme text to the htc logo for the clock and spb software house text to the htc logo for the stopwatch. I also changed the background image.

I don't know how to post screenshots so I simply attached them along with the .cab file to install the theme. Just run and select the skin from the options menu. Oh yeah, you must have Spb Time installed on device not storage card.

Hope you guys like it! enjoy! I will gladly welcome any feedback!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (182.0 KB, 90 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (208.6 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (217.1 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (278.1 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC Time VGA Skin.cab (977.1 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xanekka is just getting started
Re: SPB time Diamond VGA skin

It looks awesome. I will try it out. Thank you.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Very nice!! I like it!

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Threadstarter

caifalex is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanekka View Post
It looks awesome. I will try it out. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
Very nice!! I like it!

Thanks guys! I'm glad you guys liked it! Let me know if there are any problems with the cab. I tested it endlessly on my Diamond but it might be different on you guys'. Also, remember SPB Time must be installed on device not storage card (just the way the cab is set up.) It won't mess anything up, it just won't show up on the skins tab in Spb.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond