PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   30% off HTC accessories @ Handhelditems.com (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62772)

mulhiny 03-28-2009 06:25 PM

30% off HTC accessories @ Handhelditems.com

Hello all. Just thought I'd share this coupon code for 30% off.

Code : 30htcoff

I just got a clear hard plastic case delivered from CA to NY in 3 days for about $10...not bad.

rawdog805 03-28-2009 06:36 PM

Re: 30% off HTC accessories @ Handhelditems.com

Darn the all black silicone case is out of stock.. really need that thing..

snowplow54 03-29-2009 01:40 PM

too bad they don't have the zagg ultimate shield. anyone know where i could get the full body one for under $25?

nmoreman 03-31-2009 07:24 AM

Try Gadget Guard's Invisible Shield. They have website for that price, but I bought on Ebay for $12 delivered. Like much, much better than IS. Its hard, smooth not orangey feel, no fingerprints, fits perfect.
New company, selling in some phone kiosks (at least locally), but best full body screen I have found.

mwalt2 03-31-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmoreman (Post 812604)
Try Gadget Guard's Invisible Shield. They have website for that price, but I bought on Ebay for $12 delivered. Like much, much better than IS. Its hard, smooth not orangey feel, no fingerprints, fits perfect.
New company, selling in some phone kiosks (at least locally), but best full body screen I have found.

How is the Gadget Guard shield applied? Do you use water/spray like IS and bestskinsever?

augy 03-31-2009 01:35 PM

Thanks Mulhiny, I just placed an order for the black rubber case. I hope it's better than the one I got from the Sprint store. The one I have already wraps too far around the edges so it makes it difficult to select anything on screen in the corners such as the ok button top right.

Anyway, I saved a couple bucks off an item already on sale because I used the code you provided. It pretty much covered the shipping which is always nice.

mulhiny 03-31-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augy (Post 813252)
Thanks Mulhiny, I just placed an order for the black rubber case. I hope it's better than the one I got from the Sprint store. The one I have already wraps too far around the edges so it makes it difficult to select anything on screen in the corners such as the ok button top right.

Anyway, I saved a couple bucks off an item already on sale because I used the code you provided. It pretty much covered the shipping which is always nice.

You're welcome. Hope your as happy with the case as I am with mine.