PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 01:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Reliable Screen Lock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Lockmelite works for me. It's small and dosen't crash or nothing, but it keeps me from butt dialing.
It does seem to cause problems with TouchPal and Fingerkb keyboards. It'll make the bottom half of the keyboard not appear after unlocking.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:35 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I still like S2U2.
You can change it so that there is the slide to answer instead of the buttons- pretty tough to slide while in your pocket.
Or, you can disable the caller ID and buttons on S2U@ and just use the default s2a. That's what I do. I've never been able to slide to answer while still in my pocket.

Old 03-29-2009, 06:13 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
Go to your settings and it should have a sensorlock Icon in there.. And thats what you use to configure it.. I like it a lot..

I think that was the problem with Pocketshield, I run MightyROM and it has the built in slide 2 answer and I think it conflicts with mightyRom..
You can turn the slide to answer off in Pocket Shield so it won't conflict...Use a different way to unlock like flip, shake or circle button.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
You can turn the slide to answer off in Pocket Shield so it won't conflict...Use a different way to unlock like flip, shake or circle button.
Yup I did that... But for some reason it was making the stock sprint caller ID pop up..
Old 03-29-2009, 11:22 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It does seem to cause problems with TouchPal and Fingerkb keyboards. It'll make the bottom half of the keyboard not appear after unlocking.
Not for me.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Not for me.
I wonder if it is some conflict with something in HD manila. Several others at XDA said they were having the same issue. Mighty's ROM doesn't use HD manila, does it? I love the program and it'd be nice to not have it mess up my keyboard.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

20035 is just getting started

I find lock me lite to be the best. Locks the screen, no battery drain. It can be combined with slide to answer for the the near perfect screen lock combo.

Good Luck!!
Old 03-29-2009, 11:31 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I wonder if it is some conflict with something in HD manila. Several others at XDA said they were having the same issue. Mighty's ROM doesn't use HD manila, does it? I love the program and it'd be nice to not have it mess up my keyboard.
No it doesn't. MR 4.7 has been rock solid for me.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

Flibmeister is keeping up the good workFlibmeister is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I still like S2U2.
You can change it so that there is the slide to answer instead of the buttons- pretty tough to slide while in your pocket.
Or, you can disable the caller ID and buttons on S2U@ and just use the default s2a. That's what I do. I've never been able to slide to answer while still in my pocket.
I tried S2U2 a couple of months ago, but it didn't fix the pocket problem and I couldn't figure out how to change it to slide-to-answer.... how do you do that?
Old 03-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

I just started using LockMeLite due to this thread, and I love it! the only random issue i have with it is that whenever I have a reminder, the vibrate is shortened to like 1/4 second :-/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond