PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Guys... Take care of your phone...

This morning after talking to my brother on the phone, I set it down on the table. I forgot I had it on vibrate, and when I got another call, it started moving slowly to the end due to the vibrations.

It fell, battery fell out when it hit the floor. Now the screen wont turn on at all. Gonna have to get a replacement. And I've gotten three phones with assurion the last 6 months (for valid reasons) and now I think theyre getting suspicious. ****...

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:46 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: Guys... Take care of your phone...

Yeah. I thought there was a limit to how many phones you could get replaced in a years time?

Old 03-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

oooo... sorry about that. I'll take your advice tho, because I don't wanna break my phone anytime soon or later. If Alltel gets that tP2, then I REALLY don't wanna break it, cause they might send me one...

I hope Ashurion will give you another phone without a hassle
Old 03-23-2009, 09:58 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

I'm so sorry for your loss. I sure do hope they replace it!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

kyllc is a n00b

any otter box type cases for our phone?
Old 03-23-2009, 01:00 PM
N00b

TerekKincaid is just getting started

Just checking, but are you sure it's dead? I've had some strange stuff happen and I thought my phone was dead, but it did eventually come back on. Put in the battery, plug it in, and mash on the reset and/or power buttons (hold down and quick press). Don't do a hard reset (with Vol and action buttons), just those two. I have eventually brought my phone back to life. Worth trying in the short run, anyway.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:10 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerekKincaid View Post
Just checking, but are you sure it's dead? I've had some strange stuff happen and I thought my phone was dead, but it did eventually come back on. Put in the battery, plug it in, and mash on the reset and/or power buttons (hold down and quick press). Don't do a hard reset (with Vol and action buttons), just those two. I have eventually brought my phone back to life. Worth trying in the short run, anyway.
It couldn't hurt.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mike171562 is just getting started

thats happened to me to, the screen just goes off and wont turn back on, I have to take the battery out put it back in and boot it back up. just happens every now and then
Old 03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
This morning after talking to my brother on the phone, I set it down on the table. I forgot I had it on vibrate, and when I got another call, it started moving slowly to the end due to the vibrations.

It fell, battery fell out when it hit the floor. Now the screen wont turn on at all. Gonna have to get a replacement. And I've gotten three phones with assurion the last 6 months (for valid reasons) and now I think theyre getting suspicious. ****...
If you're with sprint you don't have to go through asurion for something like this. Sprint will cover any damage done to your phone, unless it's lost or stolen, or it has water damage. I had my 6800 replaced like 6 times in the store for numerous reasons. I only use asurion when i have to. Besides why would you pay the $50 deductible when you can get a free replacement the same day???
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 03-27-2009, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
If you're with sprint you don't have to go through asurion for something like this. Sprint will cover any damage done to your phone, unless it's lost or stolen, or it has water damage. I had my 6800 replaced like 6 times in the store for numerous reasons. I only use asurion when i have to. Besides why would you pay the $50 deductible when you can get a free replacement the same day???
Plus you on get 3 replacements a year with Asurion if I remember correctly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond